JennEdge
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Fresco Pieces

[Post New]by JennEdge on Nov 20, 11 4:21 PM
I'm trying to read the strategie guide, but so far I can only find three of the fresco pieces...any ideas where all four are?

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Fresco Pieces

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 20, 11 6:56 PM
JennEdge,

First piece is the background for the frescos on the crypt floor after the ghost boy.

1. Crypt floor, left side, to the left of door with green toxic gas.
2. Nook by rock in front of the mansion.
3. On stone pillar in the woods (be sure NOT to catch the snake first!)
4. In Mine Shaft entrance on wooden board to the left of the electrical control.

[Post New]by kussebutte on Nov 21, 11 5:02 AM
Oké, almost ready for the big finale but couldn't pick up de fourth fresco piece. And now I read that I shouldn't had catched the snake first! Why nasty surprises like this?
Do I have to start all over again?

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Nov 21, 11 1:53 PM
I'll aready caught the snake and now cannot get the last (4th) fresco piece. I cannot soom back into the pillar in the woods to get it.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 21, 11 1:56 PM
Penguin29 wrote:I'll aready caught the snake and now cannot get the last (4th) fresco piece. I cannot soom back into the pillar in the woods to get it.
Sorry, but that is a game stopping glitch.

You'll have to start over. Also, use the green envelope on the right side of this page to report the problem to customer service. Hopefully, they will report this to the developers and maybe see if a fix will be introduced at a later date. I didn't want to wait who knows how long and I started over. I was able to finish the game by not catching the snake first.

Edit to add: Be sure and choose a new profile name if you do start over.

Edited on 11/21/2011 at 2:00:28 PM PST

[Post New]by skibado on Nov 22, 11 12:09 AM
There is a glitch in the game. IF fresco is not pick up before the snake is taken form the pillar! there is no going back and getting the fourth piece.

sherisgirl
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by sherisgirl on Nov 22, 11 10:31 AM
This happened to me this afternoon, backed tracked to all the places, but couldnt find any where they were supposed to be.

Was annoyed because I had everything else, and it was the 1st time I had to use the stratagy guide

So have started again.

So hopefully will get them 1st this time,

Was really enjoying this game too.

devil97
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by devil97 on Nov 22, 11 10:57 AM
I'm having the same issue- I can't get the 4th fresco piece. I'm not sure if it's because I captured the snake or if I skipped the mini game in the cavern where one of the pieces is located. Either way I'm really frustrated as this is the second collector's edition that I've had an issue with in 1 week!!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 22, 11 3:34 PM
Hi everyone,

It sounds like a few of you are experiencing these same troubles with the last fresco piece. If you haven't already, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if that helps.

If not, a number of people have indicated that starting over with a new player profile seems to do the trick.

If that doesn't help either, please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team. The more information that we have about the types of systems that are being affected by this issue, the better!

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 11/22/2011 at 3:35:17 PM PST

Go to: