continuation

[Post New]by earthmom on Jan 13, 09 8:39 PM
Is there a sequel to this game? At the end it says to be continued. And if so does anyone know when? Thankyou

Lenelle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:continuation

[Post New]by Lenelle on Aug 20, 09 6:43 PM
It has to be the first when it was saying that she has to find Zeus. It will just be in time when the people laid it out and tested to see how many people bought it, then they will see the questions and see how they are going to work on the second, if not the third again depending on how successful it is.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jan 18, 10 10:56 PM
I just sent Gogii games an e-mail to find out if and when we might expect a continuation of the game. If I find Out I will PM you both. Please do same for me if you find out first.

[Post New]by tangential on Feb 22, 10 8:45 PM
I would also like to know about a sequel, please.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Feb 22, 10 8:52 PM
Definitely would like to see the sequel. Both my daughter and I had a great time with this one.

[Post New]by Pitbull_Chick on Feb 27, 10 10:23 AM
Was really bummed to see "To Be Continued" when I finally thought I had gotten the hang of this game, I also want to be able to purchase the sequel. It was definitely a challenging game, but it also had a 'pattern' to solving puzzles which helped alot. Took me awhile to figure out I need to actually 'use' a found item to find another item, lol!

Please post if anyone sees the sequel before me, thank you!

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Apr 2, 11 8:38 PM
Was there ever a sequel to this game?? If so, what is the name of the sequel!!! Hope someone will post!

Go to: