Weird Park has BAG , bonus game !!??

[Post New]by skyspy on Nov 21, 11 9:41 AM
Hi , maybe someone can help me , i played all game and started to play Bonus chepter , actully in HOG scene next to bird ( in attic ) i found everything but is still showing me that i need to find something more when i used hint nothing happens .. , anyone can help me what to do, ( sorry for my english).Thanks .

Edited on 11/21/2011 at 9:44:02 AM PST

Glor712
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Weird Park has BAG , bonus game !!??

[Post New]by Glor712 on Dec 26, 11 4:11 AM
I have the same problem. I completed the Hidden Object item but I cannot move on to something else. The hint button does nothing.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 27, 11 1:22 PM
I'm not sure what is happening, so I'm just thinking out loud: Did you get a rope ladder from the H0S? If so, you need to hang it on the hooks in the ceiling sort of above the hammock. Maybe the hint button shows the hatch in the floor or the hooks for the rope ladder instead?

[Post New]by popkats on Jan 11, 12 3:59 PM
I just finished the game also and was playing the bonus round when I ran into the same problem about the attic. I stopped playing the bonus round (since it's not too far into the game and came completely out of the game and started the game (bonus round) over again. It started at the beginning of the bonus round again and when I got up to that part in the attic, I got thru and was able to get the rope ladder and get past that part. Hope this helps

[Post New]by Delosisle on Sep 8, 12 11:33 AM
Also got stuck at same place. Apparently, if you don't hang the ladder right away, after the HO scene (and go downstairs to do the rotating sun puzzle like I did) you lose the option to hang the ladder. I had to restart the game, and the hint about looking for the hooks at the ceiling, not tapping on the hole in the floor, someone mentioned here (thanks) only way I could progress.

Go to: