uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

All sparkles gone - even in the hidden object scenes - no hint

[Post New]by uwflossi on Nov 21, 11 2:20 PM
Hello dear fishies, so much discussions about sparkles. I do not have any. In the *** the fingers - the hint button - closes the fingers but no sparkles for an item. Too when I click the hint button for the next direction to go to. It is really frustrating. I am in the beginning of chapter 3, so have to go through the rest of the game with no hints. Do have the same problem? A very unhappy fish.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:All sparkles gone - even in the hidden object scenes - no hint

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 21, 11 2:23 PM
I've not seen any posts about this, uwflossi. (?) I would suggest deleting the game from your game manager and then reinstalling it. The save game files are in a different folder, so you won't lose your progress. Before that - try just closing the game and then reopening it. If that doesn't help, a reinstall is your best option. Good Luck!

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Nov 21, 11 2:28 PM
Hello Lady Cav. wow, thank you for your verrry fast replay. I closed my game but this did not solve my problem. I will follow your hint and re-install this game. This is my fourth time re-installing. But maybe it helps. I will report to you. Thank you very much.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 21, 11 2:33 PM
Good luck, uwflossi. I didn't know you had re-installed already.
I would suggest checking to see if your graphics card has the latest updates. Do a google - or whatever internet browser - search for the name of your graphics card along with the words 'driver update'.
Keep us posted.

Edited on 11/21/2011 at 2:34:10 PM PST

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Nov 21, 11 4:14 PM
Hello Lady_Cav, yes, it works. Huhu. Now I am a happy fishie again. Thank you very much for your help.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 21, 11 4:16 PM
Good for you!
You're welcome... enjoy the rest of the game.

Edited on 11/21/2011 at 4:16:54 PM PST

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Nov 22, 11 12:57 PM
The same in chapter 5. I deleted and re-installed the game again. This is really annoying.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 22, 11 1:27 PM
uwflossi wrote:The same in chapter 5. I deleted and re-installed the game again. This is really annoying.
Well, piffle... sorry it happened again, uwflossi.
If you're certain your graphics card has the latest driver update, then that's the extent of my computer expertise.
Sorry but maybe it's time to contact customer service, unless some other smart fishie swims by.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Nov 22, 11 1:53 PM
Thank you, Lady_Cav for your kind words. I think I will go through this game this way. Nevertheless, it is a great game. Bye, bye.

Go to: