Has anyone been able to complete all the puzzles?

[Post New]by Littleswimmer on Nov 21, 11 5:05 PM
I have completed a majority of them, but some seem to be impossible.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 27, 12 2:08 PM
Littleswimmer wrote:I have completed a majority of them, but some seem to be impossible.

The one with the jellyfish sand I skipped EXCEPT the 1st one; I clicked on the areas WITHOUT clicking on any of the jellyfish and then placed my flags and the mini-game just sat there so I had NO IDEA what to do and eventually hit the "skip" button.

The clock puzzles and eventually the lock puzzles, I just skipped as I did with the game that you had to put nets over 4 square jellyfish blocks -- I had NO understanding as to how to play that game. I also eventually skipped MANY of the food service mini-games.

How I won the "completed at least 1 of each mini-game" trophy is beyond me; maybe the game took into the account my many attempts on each game to TRY to complete it BEFORE skipping as having completed them.

MEnr56

Re:Has anyone been able to complete all the puzzles?

[Post New]by tessa123123 on Apr 16, 13 8:16 AM
Hi,
I have managed to complete all the puzzles apart from the final lock puzzle.
The sand and jelly fish puzzles are akin to the 'minesweeper' games from Windows, such that you click on the sand until you get a few uncovered then you have to work out where jellyfish could be, indicated on how many are surrounding the numbered squares and indicate them by a right click to mark with a red flag.
look first at the squares in the corners with a 'one' as that is where a jelly fish is hiding and work round from that.
If a square next to it also has a 'one', than it is safe to click all around as the 'one' jellyfish has been found. Continue until you have clicked and marked all squares.
The nets game is where you have to find a square where the 4 corners have the same colour and 'draw' the square thus marking all the jelly fish with that square until you have found enough squares to mark all jelly fish.
The meals puzzle is where you have to cross off the pairs of meals as indicated on the right until you have managed to cross off all the orders before running out of meals to choose from.

[Post New]by ladyorduno on Jul 25, 13 11:37 AM
Littleswimmer wrote:I have completed a majority of them, but some seem to be impossible.

Hi Littleswimmer,

I have been working on getting solutions posted if you are still having problems completing the puzzles.. If you have a specific puzzle you need help on, you can PM me and I can see if I have the solution saved. So far I have posted solutions for all of the Sudoku puzzles and the accordion puzzles.

Have Fun!!

LadyOrduno

Go to: