I am stuck on a few of the puzzles!!

[Post New]by Littleswimmer on Nov 21, 11 5:39 PM
I haven't been able to finish #7 and #8 of the slider blocks; #7 and #8 of the clock puzzles, and #8 of the spider web. Don't like the jellyfish in the sand ones, so I haven't finished any of them yet.
Has anyone done the ones I can't get? Any help would be very much appreciated!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

I am stuck on a few of the puzzles!!

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 27, 12 2:00 PM
Littleswimmer wrote:I haven't been able to finish #7 and #8 of the slider blocks; #7 and #8 of the clock puzzles, and #8 of the spider web. Don't like the jellyfish in the sand ones, so I haven't finished any of them yet.
Has anyone done the ones I can't get? Any help would be very much appreciated!!

The one with the jellyfish sand I skipped EXCEPT the 1st one; I clicked on the areas WITHOUT clicking on any of the jellyfish and then placed my flags and the mini-game just sat there so I had NO IDEA what to do.

The clock puzzles and eventually the lock puzzles, I just skipped as I did with the game that you had to put nets over 4 square jellyfish blocks -- I had NO understanding as to how to play that game; I also eventually skipped MANY of the food service mini-games.

How I won the "completed at least 1 of each mini-game" trophy is beyond me; maybe the game took into the account my many attempts on each game to TRY to complete it BEFORE skipping as having completed them.

MEnr56

Go to: