I need help with these puzzles

[Post New]by Littleswimmer on Nov 21, 11 5:42 PM
These are the puzzles I have not been able to complete:
Slider puzzles - no. 7 and no. 8
Spider web puzzle - no. 8
clock puzzles - no. 7 and no. 8
all of the jellyfish in the sand ones!!
Any help would be very much appreciated!!!

wnight1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

jellyfish fields

[Post New]by wnight1 on May 28, 12 8:23 PM
its fine

Edited on 06/11/2012 at 5:00:47 PM PST

wnight1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:I need help with these puzzles

[Post New]by wnight1 on Jun 11, 12 5:00 PM
Well I made a mistake.You can complete the jellyfish fields if you keep renewing the puzzle until you get one that you think that you can complete . I keep clicking on the puzzle spots until I get alot of squares uncovered and then I go for it.
Good luck .I have completed them all up to number 7

wnight1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by wnight1 on Jun 11, 12 5:04 PM
If you look real close at the web .You will see which ones are over the top of other ones and just keep dragging the web across the ones that it crosses. You can see which ones cross another one.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 27, 12 1:02 PM
wnight1 wrote:If you look real close at the web .You will see which ones are over the top of other ones and just keep dragging the web across the ones that it crosses. You can see which ones cross another one.

I agree PARTICULARLY if you spread out the markers from each other; some of them I was able to complete by spreading out the markers and then drawing them in. There were 2 spider web mini-games wherein I eventually ended up putting all the markers practically on top of each other.

MEnr56

[Post New]by justie2004 on Aug 13, 13 12:50 PM
i need help with 2 of the puzzles. i have no idea what i'm supposed to do. they are the jellyfish one where u r to draw together with same color on outside and the invisible ink on.

[Post New]by micagain on Oct 13, 13 12:45 AM
justie2004 wrote:i need help with 2 of the puzzles. i have no idea what i'm supposed to do. they are the jellyfish one where u r to draw together with same color on outside and the invisible ink on.

The jellyfish game is like the old mine sweeper game from early versions of windows. Each square with a number tells you how many jellyfish are touching that square. There are usually some big gaps within the grid with no jellyfish and no numbers. If you can open one of those it makes it easier to start. Any square that has a 1 on it means that only one jellyfish is touching the square in any direction. So if you think you know there is a jellyfish right next to it, then you can click on and clear any other square touching the sides or corners. A 2 means there are two squares with jellyfish, etc. Its hard to explain in writing but if you keep at it, the pattern of the numbers and jellyfish should start to make sense.

The puzzle with the grid that has different colors is easier than it looks. Sort of like a match 3 puzzle where you have to clear every square on the grid. You don't have to do it all at once. Any place you can, make a square of the same number of rows and columns with all the corners the same color. Just keep making squares you can find and eventually every square in the grid will be used at least once and the puzzle is done. The squares can be different sizes as well. Exp: 3 rows & 3 columns or 4 rows and 4 columns, etc.

Good luck!

[Post New]by HOAdventureFan on Sep 8, 14 11:26 AM
Clock puzzles get too difficult in upper levels. With 30 different parts and several different options on ways to connect, I have yet to figure out how to place gears in a way that I can get to the second silver gear without running out of the size of gears I might need. So, I haven't been able to complete these puzzles.

On the concession stand (where you match food items), this seems like mostly the luck of the draw. If the game gives you good combos of food items, you can find them in your food inventory. If the game does not give you the food combinations you need, you wind up losing. I have tried "resetting" the game and it seems to get more "user friendly" in giving you the combos you need each time you reset.

However, on the clock game does not have a helpful way to reset because you still have the same clock and the same gear parts.

Go to: