Welcome to Syberia II forum

bfgFlounder
9,719 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 13, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Syberia II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Syberia II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

shindy77
Herring
Herring
319 Posts

Re:Welcome to Syberia II forum

[Post New]by shindy77 on Jan 13, 09 11:40 PM
Woot! Let's get this party started!

(I'm very excited, can you tell?) I've just finished the download; alas it's too late at night to start playing now but I know what I'll be doing tomorrow when I get home from work!

[Post New]by richglen on Jan 14, 09 2:26 AM
I had no problems downloading the game but it will never save for me and I have to start from the beginning everytime. Frustrating
Please help

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Jan 14, 09 5:00 AM
Yet ANOTHER game with no trial. I won't buy a game unless I can try it.

flipper70
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jan 14, 09 5:37 AM
I felt the same way when I first came to Big Fish games, and then I realized that I was missing out on some really good games by not buying the large file games just because they had no free trial. This is an AWESOME game and definitely worth buying! The storyline has you thinking and on the edge of your seat wanting to know what's going to happen next. It's like watching a movie! Picks right up where Syberia leaves off. Thanks, Big Fish , for giving us this game! Worth getting, worth risking without a free trial, doesn't disappoint!

rosiekb
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by rosiekb on Jan 14, 09 9:30 AM
You will be missing a fantastic game if you dont buy it just because there is no trial. I dont see how a trial would work on such a large file game anyway. Go on, buy it, you know you want to!!!!!

[Post New]by broborg on Jan 14, 09 9:44 AM
richglen wrote:I had no problems downloading the game but it will never save for me and I have to start from the beginning everytime. Frustrating
Please help

paula331
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by paula331 on Jan 14, 09 9:48 AM
Hi Mom, you know, I use to be the same way, I wouldnt buy a game without a trial, but i've come to realize that the large file games last 3-4 times longer than the regular games. And if you like adventure, than it would be worth it to try at least one game. Both Syberia I and Syberia II are two of the most awsome games, with fantastic graphics and a gripping story line, how could you go wrong? Let us know if you do purchase the game and how you like it ok? Nice swimming with ya!! Paula

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 14, 09 11:02 AM
To save your game the first time ....click on the save game button then click on one of the four blank rectangles and save game.
When you return to play....click on the load game and select your previously saved game which will display the date (european format) and time.
To save you game the second time....click on the date and time rectangle you opened your game with.....confirm that you wish to overwrite the existing game....

Hope that helps...

shindy77
Herring
Herring
319 Posts

[Post New]by shindy77 on Jan 14, 09 1:11 PM
I believe the website iWin has free 60 minute trials available for both Syberia and Syberia II, or so I've read.

[Post New]by bridesrme on Jan 14, 09 1:32 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Syberia II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Syberia II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I'm at the monestary and need to get back to the entance of the monestary, but I can't find it. I can't take the elevator down; this is really puzzling cuz I'm stuck until I find it.

LostForever
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by LostForever on Jan 14, 09 5:36 PM
Hi fishies of the pond,

I am having trouble saving my game. I have had to go back to the beginning, this makes the third time, and I am all the way into the monastery and I was even saving perodically throughout the game. I guess i did not click on the black box. This is getting really frustrating! l am going to try it one more time!!!

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Jan 14, 09 6:23 PM
shindy77 wrote:I believe the website iWin has free 60 minute trials available for both Syberia and Syberia II, or so I've read.

Sweet!! Thanks for the tip!

[Post New]by doublestuforeo on Jan 15, 09 7:14 AM
im stuck on the clock puzzle. dont understand what to do

Jerril
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Jerril on Jan 15, 09 8:51 AM
I Can't Figure out how to get the gas,I talked to the two guys,and to the girl,she says she wants to talk to me,but she don't tell me about the 2 brothers. help

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 15, 09 11:10 AM
Jerril wrote:I Can't Figure out how to get the gas,I talked to the two guys,and to the girl,she says she wants to talk to me,but she don't tell me about the 2 brothers. help

Release the youki locked inside the crate. Ivan chases after it and you can look around. On top of one of the barrels is a full jerry can exchange it for your empty one

Then pour the fuel from the jerry can into the generator and start the motor by pressing the red button. Return to the coal dispenser.. pull the lever to fill the coal car.
Hope this helps.

[Post New]by maggiemae88 on Jan 15, 09 1:55 PM
Stuck! I'm at the train where you need to do the panel puzzle. I have done everyting that needs done,but when I go to the panel and click on it, She says she needs something to hold it open. Also After talking to Oscar there is suppose to be a scene when she gets back on the train of sparks from the train,that has not happened. Any suggestions???????????

GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

NEED TECHNICAL HELP

[Post New]by GILEAN on Jan 16, 09 8:34 AM
When the monk gives Kate a scroll and glass mammoth I can view it but it disappears and it's impossible to save it. I know I need the mammoth soon.

I saw on another forum that someone has the same problem - with no helpful reply.

Also when I brush the picture in the chapel nothing happens. I expect it's the same problem as above.

I've written a letter with all PC details etc but BFG are taking 5 days to answer. I dont want to wait 5 days to play, if possible!

mickey347
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mickey347 on Jan 16, 09 9:05 AM
The mammouth won't be saved in your inventory, it'll be saved with your other papers and articles, at the top of the inventory screen. hope this helps...

mickey347
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mickey347 on Jan 16, 09 9:15 AM
maggiemae88 wrote:Stuck! I'm at the train where you need to do the panel puzzle. I have done everyting that needs done,but when I go to the panel and click on it, She says she needs something to hold it open. Also After talking to Oscar there is suppose to be a scene when she gets back on the train of sparks from the train,that has not happened. Any suggestions???????????

You need to call Oscar on the phone to tell him that you're in place. Then he'll release the mechanism.

Edited on 01/16/2009 at 9:16:50 AM PST

Go to: