cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 22 November 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Nov 22, 11 12:03 AM
Any comments fishes?

Re:Todays DD 22 November 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Nov 22, 11 12:33 AM
I beta tested this one before it came out and then did the full hour demo. My daughter and I love the Dash games and have purchased them all except this one. First, I didn't really get into the storyline so maybe that is why I didn't enjoy the gameplay. For me, though, the gameplay just wasn't smooth. Usually with the Dash games, you can get into a pattern to play. With this one it just felt awkward. I also didn't really care about the part where you make your scene up. For some reason that part also seemed to run slow on my computer.

I think if you love Dash games, it is worth a demo to see if it is for you. Otherwise, there are other TM games and Dash games in particular that are better.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Nov 22, 11 12:57 AM
Snapped this one up straight away at a DD price . I always enjoy the dash games and the only reason I didn't by after the demo was because it was'nt a foody one which I prefer , but at this price no hesitation have a good day all .

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Nov 22, 11 6:08 AM
There is a lot to do and is quite hetic, to hetic for me. If you like a fast paced TM then do give this a try.

[Post New]by sunnyside_up on Nov 22, 11 8:46 PM
I like it since it's a change of pace from the rest of the dash games, but I am having a problem with playing the mini games. It's never offered them,and I keep getting the judges angry because i don't play them.

Does anyone know how to get to the mini games?

stephensol1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by stephensol1 on Nov 24, 11 12:41 AM
I didn't like the ability to choose same sex boyfriend/girlfriend. They should keep games traditional, I won't support any games like that. Hopefully they won't make the next Dream Day Wedding with two guys.

stephensol1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by stephensol1 on Nov 24, 11 12:42 AM
I didn't like the ability to choose same sex boyfriend/girlfriend. They should keep games traditional, I won't support any games like that. Hopefully they won't make the next Dream Day Wedding with two guys.

Go to: