bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

The Mac version of Red Crow Mysteries: Legion is here!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 22, 11 12:19 AM
You can give this game a try by going to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips or just to socialize with other Red Crow Mysteries: Legion players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgRhone

Re:The Mac version of Red Crow Mysteries: Legion is here!

[Post New]by cnshipley on Nov 29, 11 7:28 PM
The MAC version does not seem to have the same graphics as the PC. The Walk Through shows several graphics that do not appear in my MAC version. It seems to be impossible to solve the MAC problem because of lacking clues/graphics. What would be some possible problems - download, MAC OS, other? I am frustrated and would never recommend this program to any other MAC user.

[Post New]by dellamg on Feb 11, 12 6:02 PM
I will not recommend any games for MAC. They don't download unless I use the CD. It is just to hard to find the help walk through; the hint does not always help either...

Della

[Post New]by dellamg on Feb 15, 12 4:47 PM
I am sure I am wasting my time and maybe yours since NO one bothered with my oast two posts but here goes anyway
I am almost finished with the game but no matter how many times I click on the roses thorns I can not get a drop of blood... How do I get it?

Go to: