Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

Snake head puzzle doesn't reset.

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Nov 22, 11 1:25 PM
I started with Left,then Up. Both gave me green eyes. The third move was Right, I got red eyes. So after this it is suppose to reset. It didn't. No matter which way I move the tongue I get red eyes. I don't know if it is random because it doesn't match the WT. But it looks like it will not reset. I've tried several times and all I get now is red eyes.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Snake head puzzle doesn't reset.

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Nov 22, 11 2:03 PM
The SG says: Up, Up, Right, Left.
I too had some problem, but the decided to pull the snake's tongue in form of "cross" (like in church, lol) - Up, Down, Left, Right - and it worked...

biged49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by biged49 on Nov 22, 11 3:54 PM
Same thing happened to me.I finally skipped the puzzle.And I hate to skip a puzzle.even if I have to find the answer in the wt.I'll spend the extra time instead of skipping.Wonder if I'm crazy?

ritchieprod
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by ritchieprod on Nov 22, 11 4:24 PM
This was the puzzle that made this a no buy. I tried all 4 directions and all were wrong. I checked the walkthrough and those directions didn't work for me either. Maybe it randomizes, maybe it is just a bad puzzle. Either way, the time waiting for the Skip was too long and I'm out. I had a bad feeling when it started with a car crash, like a thousand other games.

lemonhart
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lemonhart on Nov 24, 11 4:49 PM
Yep I have the same problem. Won't buy.

Mohlin
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mohlin on Nov 26, 11 2:44 PM
Its probably randomized. Very bad to put solution in WT, though (without telling its random). Mine was right, up, right, left. Couldn't you reset by clickin out of puzzle then back in again?

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Nov 26, 11 5:05 PM
The only way to reset was by exiting and going back in. Then it generated a different random puzzle. There seems to be no strategy or memory to this, just try to guess four things correctly on your first try. Do you realize what the odds are against doing that? If they have a contest for worst mini-game ever, I nominate this one. The instructions says it resets. They lied. Also the instructions say the eyes light up if it is correct, but the eyes light up no matter what you do. They just light green for correct or red if wrong. You know those people who go berserk, take a machine gun, and mow down dozens of innocent people? They probably just tried to work this puzzle.

Mohlin
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mohlin on Nov 27, 11 6:09 AM
Mine didn't change if I went in/out, and as soon as I got a red light I just started over with right - up - up (red eyes). Right - up - left (red eyes). Right - up - right (green eyes) and so on. "Automatic reset"? No problems and no machine gun :-)

Mohlin
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mohlin on Nov 27, 11 6:22 AM
And actually I think that after 4 tries you got a "no blinking" eyes, which also was a reset. I had no problem with that at all. I can say a lot about the hints though... oh no, there was none... 'find the letter'? YES I know that, but how?

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Nov 27, 11 2:19 PM
Mine went like this: Right - green eyes, left - red eyes. Right - red eyes (showing it hadn't reset). Left - red eyes. Up - red eyes. Down - red eyes. Having tried all four directions, Exit. Reenter. Right - red eyes (showing it wasn't the same as last time). If yours worked, then apparently it is a glitch on some people's systems. If that is the case, from the comments it seems to be a problem for a LOT of people. I'm glad it worked for you - at least one person with sanity in tact.

[Post New]by purplelavalamp19 on Nov 29, 11 11:18 AM
Mine would reset after I got the red eyes, but after the first two correct answers (Right, and up) all other directions yielded red eyes. Not thrilled, I enjoyed the first two games - hopefully the rest of the puzzles work.

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Dec 12, 11 8:19 PM
Guess thats why theres a skip button. I just hate using it, especially so early on in the game. I like puzzles that make you think, not random puzzles that make you want to tear your hair out. No machine guns for me, just screaming at my laptop. Not good afte 11pm, so I think I'll use the skip.

Go to: