Putt1505
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Is there supposed to be a changing Hint system?

[Post New]by Putt1505 on Nov 22, 11 4:02 PM
I am well into the game and all along it's been switching from the nice directional arrows that I love and that keep me moving along...to the dreaded...Nothing to do here...try another location.... or something to that effect. I hate when they take my Go This Way arrows away! Is it just me or is this some cruel twist for people like me who can't find their way out of a cardboard box?? Other than that....LOVE this game.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Is there supposed to be a changing Hint system?

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 22, 11 4:12 PM
It did that for me, too. You just have to go through every room and location, until the hint button does give you the directional arrow you are looking for.

Putt1505
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Putt1505 on Nov 22, 11 4:29 PM
Thanks for the fast reply! Guess I just wanted to know if it was a glitch that only I was dealing with! I get so frustrated when that arrow goes away. I try to only buy games that have the direction hint and I thought I struck gold with this one cuz the game is so fabulous otherwise.... Oh well...guess I'll just keep getting lost til my arrow comes back!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 22, 11 4:39 PM
When you get close to the right spot, say one or two screens away, if memory serves, you'll get the arrow. Have fun.

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Nov 22, 11 4:42 PM
I found that if it didn't give me an arrow it meant that I need to find a hidden object scene. So does make sense in a way.

Go to: