Campinrat
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Last Woods Search Scene

[Post New]by Campinrat on Nov 22, 11 4:05 PM
I finally have made it to the last search scene in the Woods, after checking the SG for only the second time...low and behold it says there should be one ( search scene) but there is not. I am supposed to receive "finally" a net for the freaking moth that has been flying since I started to feed to the spider and complete the fresco. Is this a glitch??? Do I have to start over????? Anyone else run into this problem????

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Last Woods Search Scene

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 22, 11 4:20 PM
You're there too soon, then - meaning you have missed something that needed to be done first. I also waited to finally get that net. Find that spot in the SG and backtrack a few pages to see what you might have missed doing. Remember to click every time you see the magnifying glass. Even if you only get a message that you read across the top of the screen, some of those messages are the "triggers" for the next stage of the game. You are letting the game know that you have read that message and now know that you need to go find XXX object to achieve your next goal.

Campinrat
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Campinrat on Nov 22, 11 4:37 PM
Thanks so much Lady Cav...Will do!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 22, 11 4:41 PM
Good luck catching that moth. I had the darned thing in my inventory for the longest time before it struck me that this is what I needed to feed that little critter.

Go to: