bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Plant Tycoon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Plant Tycoon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Plant Tycoon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

slbg1960
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Welcome to Plant Tycoon forum

[Post New]by slbg1960 on Nov 28, 08 5:15 PM
How do I get more than 2 magic plants? Can anyone help me!!! It is making me insane!! I know, I know...that is the purpose of games!! ha ha..please give a hint or two...I have bought everything there is to buy and only 2 magic plants arrived...Thanx for any help!!

[Post New]by yvettiep on May 29, 09 9:48 PM
i haven't gotten the full jist yest but i have had all of them a couple of times. it's nice.. i have a daughter who erased 4 names.. i have found that if you use all five names ypu'll get different seeds the the spider plant has roses and there is a blue rose tree the a red big oak tree will some sort of lemons on them halla back. hope i was help full

[Post New]by cmrw5th on Jun 21, 09 12:22 PM
I have found 3 magic plants. "Four petal Maple" (White flower with 4 petals and maple)/ Fabled lemonbush (Blue rose on a lemonbush)/ "Rose of Joy" (Pink rose "rosaceae" on a fern ) Hope this helps!

[Post New]by Helos_Lil_Cylon on Sep 27, 09 4:09 PM
Hey guys, anyone know how I can back my existing game up to a disk without buying the backup disk that BFG sells? My old computer is finally dying, and I don't want to lose my precious plants! Any help is appreciated!

[Post New]by lilzipper on Oct 11, 09 3:11 PM
Helos_Lil_Cylon: I would try using an external hard drive; quickly for all of your important programs before your computer dies.

[Post New]by lilzipper on Oct 12, 09 6:48 PM
cmrw5th wrote:I have found 3 magic plants. "Four petal Maple" (White flower with 4 petals and maple)/ Fabled lemonbush (Blue rose on a lemonbush)/ "Rose of Joy" (Pink rose "rosaceae" on a fern ) Hope this helps!

I've found these three plus the fruit of life (red maple with "melba" type lemons) and the berries of wealth (aureus scandens). But I can't find the last one!!!

FOUND ALL THE PLANTS!

[Post New]by lilzipper on Oct 23, 09 5:42 PM
Yesterday I found my last bug! After doing so, I was awarded a $5,000 grant from Isola and part of my bug collection was put on display in the Nursery!

Then tonight I found my last magic plant; the flower of knowledge (Nox Orchid). The world is a sweeter place!! Now I rank number 1 for species discovered and magic plants discovered!

ewartman
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by ewartman on Feb 27, 10 7:42 PM
Excited about this game
My first bfg was chocolatier, having searched for it after a disasterous 'free' experience w/ msn games.
It was then I was filled with euphoria that I found the chocolatier family and BFG

I have since downloaded the ensuing chocolatiers(FUN & ADDICTIVE) and have really been trolling for such similar gaming experiences. This one has me really excited. After all if a game isn't addictive it really just isn't any fun!

I tried flower tycoon trial, loved the stats etc but haven't bought it yet.
Anybody here follow that game? Is it like this? It keeps calling to me...

Anyhoo I am off to try this one

Game on

Edited on 02/27/2010 at 7:51:21 PM PST

[Post New]by jhg1970 on Apr 26, 10 11:39 PM
I hope im posting this in the right place.

I don't understand the nutes.(fertilizer.)
I use the fertilizer bomb. Then about 5 min later I use the chemical plant food. Then about 5 min later I use the organic bloom stuff.

1. Should I use all three?
2. does it do anygood to use the plant food more than once? If so, how often?
3. Can you burn the plants with the nutes?
4. How should I do this if I am not doing it the best way?

I have one magic plant. I think I am addicted. lol

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Apr 27, 10 12:53 AM
EDIT: Sorry, I haven't played the game in a while. Fertilizer, plant food and the organic bloom stuff are all for creating bigger plants with more flowers. It usually is enough to use on of them on one plant once. Use it before the plant is budding (use it right after planting the seed for best effects).

How do I get more than 2 magic plants? Can anyone help me!!! It is making me insane!! I know, I know...that is the purpose of games!! ha ha..please give a hint or two...I have bought everything there is to buy and only 2 magic plants arrived...Thanx for any help!!

You get the magic plants by cross-breeding. It's a bit difficult with some of them, though. There are rules about which foiliage and which flower you get from which other foiliage/flower, but they can't be explained that easily. Last Day of Work, the developer, has a spreadsheet in their forum with all the information in it - very useful.

Edited on 04/27/2010 at 11:42:04 PM PST

[Post New]by jhg1970 on Apr 27, 10 11:45 PM
b00kworm wrote:EDIT: Last Day of Work, the developer, has a spreadsheet in their forum with all the information in it - very useful.

is there a link Im having trouble finding this.

[Post New]by r40ellco on Aug 28, 11 8:33 PM
Will there ever be a 2nd version of plant tycoon! I've played the original many times ... I love it! Please upgrade ????

[Post New]by r40ellco on Aug 28, 11 8:33 PM
Will there ever be a 2nd version of plant tycoon! I've played the original many times ... I love it! Please upgrade ????

[Post New]by beckygibbs56 on Jul 29, 14 7:14 PM
i can't get the game to open on my computer i have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times with no luck. has anyone else had this problem and if so what can i do? i really want to play this game

Go to: