What's the point of the trophies?

[Post New]by sabrinac925 on Nov 22, 11 7:25 PM
Sorry, but am I missing something? I bought all the trophies using the gold coins. Is that the whole point or was something supposed to happen when I bought the last trophy? I'm relatively new to Hidden Object games so maybe I'm just not getting it.....

Thanks

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:What's the point of the trophies?

[Post New]by rockey69 on Jan 20, 12 3:42 PM
I didnt get that either, I dont know what the point is to buying the trophies, sorry I cant help you out

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on Apr 14, 12 4:57 PM
I think it is just a ploy to get you to keep playing. Or just to feel good that you found enough coins to complete the trophies.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 4, 12 10:24 PM
crazybluegirl200 wrote:I think it is just a ploy to get you to keep playing. Or just to feel good that you found enough coins to complete the trophies.

Sadly, I didn't collect all the coins; I kept forgetting to look for them (particularly in the hidden object scenes) and by the time I remembered, I'd already completed the area(s). Oh well, such is the gamer's life.

MEnr56

[Post New]by KingaroyJoy on Sep 2, 12 9:47 PM

Looks like this is one of those bonus thingies the devs sometimes throw in. Adds a little extra fun. If you don't have enough coins to buy all of them by the end of the game you can replay any painting and pick up as many as you need. It provides a purpose to replaying the game.

gameplayer43
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by gameplayer43 on Sep 16, 12 8:51 AM
I agree with you guys. I bought the trophies, but now what. Maybe in the Collectors Edition.

Go to: