bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cradle of Egypt forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 23, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Cradle of Egypt forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cradle of Egypt players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Cradle of Egypt forum

[Post New]by carnic5 on Dec 1, 11 6:25 AM
This game will not load in my game manager. Help...I have done everything I know how to get this to download

[Post New]by brissiebob102 on Dec 10, 11 9:00 PM
get the game manager he will load it for you and solve any problems you have loading

betty1928
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by betty1928 on Dec 12, 11 12:03 PM
I am completely stuck on second four of this game. Do I just quit the game of what?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 12, 11 6:49 PM
Hi Betty, if you're not playing in untimed mode, you can start another player profile and pick relaxed mode. Unfortunately you can't toggle between timed and untimed modes in a profile.

betty1928
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by betty1928 on Dec 13, 11 7:24 AM
Thank you. Please tell me how to start another game and require untimed game?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 13, 11 4:45 PM
You're welcome. I think it's at the top of the main screen where your player name is. Click there to change players, enter a new name, and then click OK. When you click on the adventure mode button it should ask you if you want to play in relaxed or timed. Pick relaxed for untimed. Enjoy!

[Post New]by eskybabe on Dec 13, 11 6:55 PM
i got all the way through the game, but it seems unfinished. It says the game is completed, but if i want to be a pharoh, that i have to replay the epoch. I did that, but it still says the same. what am I doing wrong? as i want to end this game, and play something else, but i would like to get to be the pharoh all the same.please help!!!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 13, 11 8:20 PM
Welcome to the pond, eskybabe

Were you playing in untimed mode? From what I've read elsewhere it appears that you don't get the full game ending unless you finish in timed. Or you may be missing a building somewhere. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by eskybabe on Dec 15, 11 5:44 AM
thanks clownfish. I will try again using the timed mode

ladyj0112
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

PLEASE help me :(

[Post New]by ladyj0112 on Dec 22, 11 11:36 AM
Hi:

I am soooo stuck on this Mini Game and need help please. I have searched and searched and cant find the solution. The Mini game for the Luxor Temple, I just cant figure out. I am supposed to rearrange the tiles so that there are no same tiles next to, horizontal or diagonal rows. Would someone PLEASE help me with this. Thank you so very much.

[Post New]by sandralwhite on Jan 5, 12 2:21 PM
After finishing all 100 levels, building everything and being Pharoah, there are two citizens I didn't get. Can I go back and play over, saving my data, and get those two citizens?

[Post New]by roses35 on Jan 28, 12 2:09 PM
I am stuck on the same mini game as ladyj
I too have searched everywhere for the solution
any help would be appreciated
thanks in advance

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 28, 12 6:17 PM
roses35 wrote:I am stuck on the same mini game as ladyj
I too have searched everywhere for the solution
any help would be appreciated
thanks in advance

Welcome to the pond, roses35

If this is the one with the tiles in a 4 x 4 square where nothing can be the same horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, the solution was posted by another fishie in the thread called "Minigames" farther down in this forum. The instructions for that one were confusing because the no diagonals isn't quite correct (semi diagonals will work).

[Post New]by booknana on Jan 29, 12 7:04 AM
I have played the timed version almost to the end but when i think i am going to complete it, it says i have to start over or continue the last set of games. I still had lives left so I can never figure out what has happened. it takes forever to finish the last group of games and i am frustrated that i cant finish. i have tried several strategies but none of them seem to get me through to the end. any suggestions?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 29, 12 1:31 PM
Welcome to the pond, booknana

This happens because all the buildings were not purchased by the time you reached the last level. if you have lives left it sends you back only to level 99 according to posts I've read elsewhere, but if you completely run out of lives you can restart the game from the beginning of the last epoch which is somewhere in the 70s. Depending on how short you are on resources it may be better to restart from the beginning instead of replaying the end part of the game over and over to build up enough resources.

[Post New]by booknana on Feb 11, 12 3:47 AM
thanks for your suggestions. Is there any way to tell how much time you have left? I have tried saving my extra help icons and also using them to finish faster but no luck.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 11, 12 3:10 PM
The water level in the tank on the right drops over time and when it's empty you're out of time.

[Post New]by ghost0781 on May 9, 12 10:44 PM
stuck on level 57 help

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 10, 12 9:25 PM
Welcome to the pond, ghost0781

Unfortunately I can't give you a detailed strategy since I can't pull the board up on demand and I can't remember what this one looks like off the top of my head. You may want to try restarting the board (go to the menu button and pick replay board). It may just be a case of getting the right powerup on offer or a good layout or both. Good luck!

Go to: