LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

Tabs in Diary

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Nov 23, 11 3:40 AM
I have just finished the demo & have a quick question, in the diary, on the top of the right page, there are 2 tabs, I think one is yellow & one is white, & they say '0 of 16' - what are they for? I have checked help, but they are not mentioned.

Sorry the colours & numbers might be wrong, but you should be able to see what I am talking about - I hope, LOL. I cannot check the exact colours or numbers because I am downloading the full game & the site is so slow it is going to take hours.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Tabs in Diary

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 23, 11 3:46 AM
I also asked the question. One of the tabs at least has to do with the morphing objects. I don't know what the other tap is for either. Have asked MargieB, but not received an answer about the second tab.

LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Nov 23, 11 3:51 AM
Valdy wrote:I also asked the question. One of the tabs at least has to do with the morphing objects. I don't know what the other tap is for either. Have asked MargieB, but not received an answer about the second tab.

How is it to do with the morphing objects though, cause I think I went through 4 morphing object scenes in the demo & the tab names never change? When you click on them nothing happens either, I mean a page doesn't change or anything.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 23, 11 4:34 AM
I have no idea. All that I was told is that it's to do with the morphing objects. Maybe there are 15 or 16 chapters, and the "1" (as in 1 of 15 (or 16) is the number of chapter you are in? I am rather confused about this as well, seeing that it wasn't explained in the game.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Nov 23, 11 4:38 AM
I haven't tried the demo yet, but maybe the 2 tabs are for morphing objects - one tab for MOS and the other for "random" MOs? I read somewhere in the forum that the MOs are found elsewhere in addition to the MO scenes so "look carefully". Not sure...just speculation.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 23, 11 4:47 AM
Stupid me - I figured out at long last what MargieB was telling me, although I still don't know what the second tab is for, but I am sure all will be revealed.

ETA: LittleFish, I will PM you.

Edited on 11/23/2011 at 4:47:49 AM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 23, 11 5:10 AM
Valdy wrote:Stupid me - I figured out at long last what MargieB was telling me, although I still don't know what the second tab is for, but I am sure all will be revealed.

Oh MD (Master Detective) Valdy, I'm sure you'll figure out the rest on your own. Don't want to spoil all your fun regarding the second tab ;p.

If you don't figure it out by the end of the game, I promise to tell all!!!

MargieB

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 23, 11 5:37 AM
MargieB wrote:
Valdy wrote:Stupid me - I figured out at long last what MargieB was telling me, although I still don't know what the second tab is for, but I am sure all will be revealed.

Oh MD (Master Detective) Valdy, I'm sure you'll figure out the rest on your own. Don't want to spoil all your fun regarding the second tab ;p.

If you don't figure it out by the end of the game, I promise to tell all!!!

MargieB

LOL I did it !! I figured out what both tabs are for. *phew* c l e v e r !!

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on Nov 27, 11 4:37 PM
i heard that you can unlock a specil Clip about Charles' father is this true!?!!?!?!?!??

[Post New]by s3xyfi on Dec 4, 11 5:51 PM
can someone tell me what they are for as i havent woorked it out ???

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 4, 11 7:04 PM
There are morphing objects in the journal - 15 for one tab and 16 for another. Find them all and you unlock two new hidden object games. Complete both H0 games and you will get an extra diary entry.

Go to: