s_tickle
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Problems with Cradle of Egypt?

[Post New]by s_tickle on Nov 23, 11 4:15 AM
It runs soooo slow for me. Heroes of Hellas 3 did the same thing. Not sure where the problem is.

Re:Problems with Cradle of Egypt?

[Post New]by Lramos on Nov 23, 11 6:45 AM
Can't see anything, too bright, hit and miss guessing, not for me

Jixio
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Jixio on Nov 23, 11 8:28 AM
I'm having the same problem. The game boards are so bright that you can't see anything. Everything else is as normal but when the match 3 boards unroll the brightness intensifies and they are impossible to see while all around them the scene is normal. Very odd. I hope they can do a fix on this, I really enjoy these "Cradle of" games.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 23, 11 11:13 AM
I have no problems with the game. Not too bright nor too slow. And I also own "Heroes of Hellas 3", and it runs just right.

Taynicjam
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Taynicjam on Nov 23, 11 7:35 PM
I love M3 games too. There seems to be such rave reviews for this one. My only problem with it is that once you have finished the level, the delay between finishing it, getting your score and continuing was infuratingly slow. I found myself looking for the square I hadn't cleared only to realise it was just the delay in recognising I have finished the level

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 24, 11 1:28 AM
Hi everyone,

For those of you experiencing performance or display issues, giving the steps in the below help article may help clear those problems up:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, as the thread for technical issues is now up and running, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: