leaves

[Post New]by sghudson on Nov 23, 11 9:17 AM
How do I move the leaves and stems to place them where they belong?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:leaves

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 23, 11 12:43 PM
Left-click on each piece to pick it up. Right-click to rotate the piece until you figure out which leaf or stem it looks like it matches in the drawing. Move it to the spot where you think it goes and left-click there to drop the piece. If it's in the right spot it will fall into place. I don't think you can pick it up again if it's in the correct spot, so try to pick it up once you place it to see if you got it right.

It's easiest to sort through the pieces until you find the most obvious ones and place those first. Some of the smaller leaves look very similar, so do those last and you may have to try several pieces before you find the right one.

BTW, if you can't pick up any of the pieces, maybe you didn't find and click on the drawing clue. Finding it isn't enough, you have to click on it and be sure your character puts the picture in his journal.

Edited on 11/23/2011 at 1:04:59 PM PST

sacksee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by sacksee on Nov 28, 11 1:33 PM
I missed the drawing somewhere, where do you find it? Thanks for any help!!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 28, 11 7:23 PM
It's in the concierge's room (the room the blood leads you to in the hotel). Go back in and look around. Be sure to click on the image when you find it, so your character writes the clue in his journal.

Go to: