tlhwest
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Disarming baby bomb

[Post New]by tlhwest on Nov 23, 11 10:46 AM
I'm assuming the baby's eyes changing has something to do with the order in which you are to cut the umbilical wires, but I can't figure it out. HELP!!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Disarming baby bomb

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 23, 11 11:07 AM
tlhwest wrote:I'm assuming the baby's eyes changing has something to do with the order in which you are to cut the umbilical wires, but I can't figure it out. HELP!!

• Zoom into the baby; click on its mouth and its eyes will blink. Each time the baby blinks the eyes will either appear green, red, or blue.

• Use the WIRE CUTTERS to cut the wires in the correct order (green, red, and blue last) while the eye color is showing the right color.

• If you cut the correct wire while the baby’s eyes don’t match; the puzzle will reset. If this happens, click on the green button to bring back the baby. Don’t worry about cutting the wires in a row, cut one wire and wait until the eyes turn to the right color again to cut the matching wire.

• Take BABY CHARLES after the puzzle has been solved.

MargieB

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:Disarming baby bomb

[Post New]by sinshack on Nov 23, 11 4:46 PM
So THAT'S what I was doing wrong! I blew up a LOT of babies in the last 20 minutes! I kept clicking them in order, but not while the right color was flashing!

ETA: Thanks, as usual, MargieB. You are the greatest.

Edited on 11/23/2011 at 4:47:31 PM PST

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Disarming baby bomb

[Post New]by mainegamer on Nov 25, 11 1:30 PM
MargieB wrote:
tlhwest wrote:I'm assuming the baby's eyes changing has something to do with the order in which you are to cut the umbilical wires, but I can't figure it out. HELP!!

• Zoom into the baby; click on its mouth and its eyes will blink. Each time the baby blinks the eyes will either appear green, red, or blue.

• Use the WIRE CUTTERS to cut the wires in the correct order (green, red, and blue last) while the eye color is showing the right color.

• If you cut the correct wire while the baby’s eyes don’t match; the puzzle will reset. If this happens, click on the green button to bring back the baby. Don’t worry about cutting the wires in a row, cut one wire and wait until the eyes turn to the right color again to cut the matching wire.

• Take BABY CHARLES after the puzzle has been solved.

MargieB

Take BABY CHARLES and do WHAT with him???????????? I got the wires cut and got the baby but where do I take him?

medview2
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by medview2 on Nov 25, 11 2:03 PM
I'm having the same problem. I have the baby and the guide is UTTERLY useless. After taking the baby - there's a picture of a book/something and I'm supposed to put the stork key there. I have NO IDEA where that picture is!

[Post New]by buddiesadie on Nov 26, 11 12:51 AM
i cut the wires wrong apparently and my baby blew up. i am unable to make another one to move on with the game. does anyone know how I can make another baby charles

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Dec 1, 11 12:22 PM
The baby blew up on me as well. Now what?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Dec 1, 11 12:29 PM
glb613 wrote:The baby blew up on me as well. Now what?

You can watch the video I posted on youtube if you want further clarification on what to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5WOLMinids

Or you can go to the walkthrough and see the next steps. But basically, you click down until you get back to the hub (The location where the girls are locked up in the tanks).

Put the STORK KEY in the lock on the to the left of the center door and continue from there.

Walkthrough can be found here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystery-case-files-escape-from-ravenhearst-collectors-edition-walkthrough/

Good luck.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Dec 1, 11 12:32 PM
buddiesadie wrote:i cut the wires wrong apparently and my baby blew up. i am unable to make another one to move on with the game. does anyone know how I can make another baby charles

Click on the green button again (in the upper right side) to make another baby.

MargieB

Go to: