Youda Farmer?

onemeg
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Youda Farmer?

[Post New]by onemeg on Jan 14, 09 8:50 AM
Hi Fishies,
Has anyone tried Youda Farmer? I'm just wondering what the gameplay is like, is it time management? I'm a work so I can't try the demo yet, hehe. Thanks for any infos!

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

Re:Youda Farmer?

[Post New]by GeeBee on Jan 14, 09 8:55 AM
It's a Time Management game

onemeg
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by onemeg on Jan 14, 09 10:23 AM
Alrighty will give it a try when I get home, thanks! I'd be interested to hear opinions too if anyone has tried it yet

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Jan 14, 09 10:28 AM
I Love the game! Its different and it will keep you busy yet its not impossible to beat the way I find the Dash games! Some people I heard say they had some game issues but I found None! I am on level 9 collected 80 items per delivery and found it busy but not impossible! Give it a shot if you like these kind of games its fun graphics are really cool and music isnt bad.
This is a keeper for me! And its one I will go back and play again Which I cant say that for every game I buy but there are a few that I enjoy so much I replay a lot like Burger Shop, farm mania ect

dindnic
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,300 Posts

[Post New]by dindnic on Jan 14, 09 3:09 PM
I usually really like the farmer type games just for fun in between the adventure/ho games...but for some reason this one makes me feel woozy...like when you get carsick or seasick. I just couldn't play it and had to uninstall. Any game that has too much motion does that to me. Looked like it would be fun but just could not take the motion sickness! Weird, I know

jetgirl08
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by jetgirl08 on Jan 14, 09 3:19 PM
I liked this game but found it a little hard to follow. It also wasn't easy collecting all the ingredients on time. Give it a try you may like it.

[Post New]by criminaltime on Jan 14, 09 3:31 PM
ok. i must be stupid. but the very first thing is draging the flour into the crate. i can't get the flour to drop into the crate.

aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by aljensal on Jan 14, 09 3:40 PM
Position your cursor arrow over the flour, left click, keep you mouse button pressed down, move it over to the crate and let go. The lorry will come to collect it automatically, then you need to click on the arrow to send it away.

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jan 14, 09 3:48 PM
criminaltime wrote:ok. i must be stupid. but the very first thing is draging the flour into the crate. i can't get the flour to drop into the crate.

It's not you. The same thing happened to me. No matter how I dragged (drug?) it the flour would not drop into the crate. I tried changing options to see if it made a difference, and found that I could only drop it in the crate in "window" mode.

Played for 15 minutes (or so) and then deleted it. Just didn't care for it (especially since I could only play in window mode.

Windrose

chimenesryan
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,446 Posts

[Post New]by chimenesryan on Jan 14, 09 5:12 PM
I too felt woozy! Perfect description I lasted about 30 mins and that truck and the scenery ooohhh I was holding my head in place lol.

Otherwise is a cute concept I think I would have liked it but for the dizzy feeling.

sonbanon
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by sonbanon on Jan 18, 09 8:42 PM
Does anyone know how many levels there are in this game?

bigtexbro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bigtexbro on Jan 19, 09 12:58 AM
finshed this game it is kinda slow not fast pace enough for me

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Jan 19, 09 1:00 AM
Ended up not buying it....didn't seem to be a game that would be exciting - Some are and some aren't. Now, I have and really enjoyed playing Youda Camper... That game was fun...

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,215 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Jan 19, 09 1:20 AM
Should I buy it?

bfgAegean
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jan 19, 09 9:22 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Youda Farmer.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by urvashi on Jan 19, 09 7:36 PM
Couldn't get flour into sack. Came to this forum and saw the comments so reduced screen size to window. Worked for a bit an then screen went to full size, wouldn't go back to window and could no longer put produce in crates. waste of time!

[Post New]by cathousemama02 on Jan 19, 09 8:29 PM
I really love Youda Camper, but found this one disappointingly unsimilar!

chuckho
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by chuckho on Jan 20, 09 12:50 PM
How many times are you supposed to finish a level before it moves on to the next one? I've been playing level 8 for two days now, collected all the products, brought them to the stores and sold then, and I am about to give up and get my money back! Oh and BTW I have amassed over $20,000.00 and can't seem to get any more upgrades for the farm, but there are three of them greyed out every time I finish it.

Edited on 01/20/2009 at 12:53:00 PM PST

IIPhase
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by IIPhase on Jan 23, 09 8:09 AM
cathousemama02 wrote:I really love Youda Camper, but found this one disappointingly unsimilar!

The games produced by often have Youda in front of it at least this is what i have noticed.

However you mentioned you like youda camper.....
I read in a mewsletter from youdagames that a new game with similar gameplay as camper with more Time management twists is coming....
It is called Youda Marina and it look reallllyyyyy good!

IIPhase
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by IIPhase on Jan 23, 09 8:12 AM
GeeBee wrote:Ended up not buying it....didn't seem to be a game that would be exciting - Some are and some aren't. Now, I have and really enjoyed playing Youda Camper... That game was fun...

I know from their newsletter that a new game is coming called Youda Marina i am witing for that one as well
Although i really liked Youda Farmer But i am used to scrolling anyway.

Go to: