eye chart

lopie65
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

eye chart

[Post New]by lopie65 on Nov 23, 11 1:47 PM
can anyone tell me what to do on the eye chart have to use chart and magnafiying glass to get the names of deceased

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

Re:eye chart

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Nov 23, 11 1:51 PM
Hello.

Right for this one you need to read the name tags of the deceased and note their hight.

So if some one is 5 ft 6 then it would be the 6th letter at the 5 ft line etc.

You need the magnifying glass for the tallest person (smallest letter.)

I didn't have all five bodies at this point but I made an educated guess & got it LOL.

HTH

JOjo

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Nov 23, 11 2:12 PM
jojo_the_joyful wrote:Hello.

Right for this one you need to read the name tags of the deceased and note their hight.

I didn't have all five bodies at this point but I made an educated guess & got it LOL.

HTH

JOjo

Thanks Jojo- I was stuck there, too!

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Rose151 on Nov 23, 11 11:53 PM
mainegamer wrote:
jojo_the_joyful wrote:Hello.

HTH

JOjo

Thanks Jojo- I was stuck there, too!

Me too JoJo, thank you very much!

KateSun
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by KateSun on Nov 24, 11 1:17 AM
I am still confused I use the magnifying glass and everytime I click on the letter it puts the magnifying glass back. My first one is 5"1, and I was clicking the first letter with the 5 at the end. Am I doing this right?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 24, 11 1:18 AM
KateSun wrote:I am still confused I use the magnifying glass and everytime I click on the letter it puts the magnifying glass back. My first one is 5"1, and I was clicking the first letter with the 5 at the end. Am I doing this right?

I had the same problem, until I realised I am not supposed to click on the chart. You just find out which letters are on those numbers, and make up the name of a doctor.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by tabi67 on Nov 24, 11 1:52 AM
I have done everything I can and for some reason I keep getting access denied. I looked at the names and wrote down the measurements and then the letter for each one. STILL access denied. Every name is Anonymous Soul. Tried all I could figure out for that. I get the letters S T O B E when I check the measurements. This is driving me nuts. The directions are simple. Maybe there is a bug? Don't know what else to try. Can anyone help me?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Nov 24, 11 1:56 AM
tabi67 wrote:I have done everything I can and for some reason I keep getting access denied. I looked at the names and wrote down the measurements and then the letter for each one. STILL access denied. Every name is Anonymous Soul. Tried all I could figure out for that. I get the letters S T O B E when I check the measurements. This is driving me nuts. The directions are simple. Maybe there is a bug? Don't know what else to try. Can anyone help me?

Hi there tabi67,
You also need to notice the number of the tab such as #1 which gives you the order for your letters.
From the ones you have listed, perhaps your name is BESOT?
Cheers

Edited on 11/24/2011 at 1:56:46 AM PST

[Post New]by tabi67 on Nov 24, 11 2:28 AM
Tried that also. Access denied. Thanks anyway. The order of the letters were from #1 through #5. S T O B E Doesn't make any sense to me. I'll keep trying I guess.

[Post New]by tabi67 on Nov 24, 11 2:39 AM
I know the chart says this. How does it feel to be me you little fly.

#1 7'4" S
#2 4'6" T
#3 8'2" O
#4 5'6" B
#5 8'1" E

KateSun
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by KateSun on Nov 24, 11 7:13 PM
Here are my numbers I am still stuck if someone can help me I would appreciate it.

1. 5"1

2. 4"6

3. 8"2

4. 5"6

5. 8"2

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 24, 11 7:41 PM
Tabi and Kate... Are you guys sure on those height measurements? I didn't have an 8th line on my eye chart. Maybe go back and double check the toe tags?

KateSun
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by KateSun on Nov 24, 11 11:31 PM
Yeah, that is what it is telling me.

KateSun
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by KateSun on Nov 25, 11 12:55 AM
I am still confused I changed the 8 to 6 and BLOOD if it's not the 6 I get BLEOE which makes no sense. Can anyone help me out?

Lace_Rose
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by Lace_Rose on Nov 25, 11 4:24 AM
KateSun wrote:I am still confused I changed the 8 to 6 and BLOOD if it's not the 6 I get BLEOE which makes no sense. Can anyone help me out?

Have you tried entering BLOOD?

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Nov 25, 11 12:27 PM
tabi67 wrote:I know the chart says this. How does it feel to be me you little fly.

#1 7'4" S
#2 4'6" T
#3 8'2" O
#4 5'6" B
#5 8'1" E

According to my eye chart:

10 = H
9 = O W
8 = D O E
7 = S I T F
6 = E E L T O
5 = B E M E Y O
4 = U L I T T L E F L Y

So:

7'4 is F
4'6 is L
8'2 is O
5'6 is O
8'1 is D

KateSun
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by KateSun on Nov 25, 11 3:16 PM
I just can't seem to get mine right. I keep clicking on the guys mouth and his eyes blink.

My numbers are

5'1

4'6

8'2

5'6

8'1

I got BLEOE then I thought maybe they are sixes which spell BLOOD and neither is right. Can anyone help? Thanks!

KateSun
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by KateSun on Nov 25, 11 3:17 PM
Lace_Rose wrote:
KateSun wrote:I am still confused I changed the 8 to 6 and BLOOD if it's not the 6 I get BLEOE which makes no sense. Can anyone help me out?

Have you tried entering BLOOD?

Yes, I keep getting the eyes blinking when I click on the guys mouth.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 25, 11 4:03 PM
KateSun wrote:I just can't seem to get mine right. I keep clicking on the guys mouth and his eyes blink.

My numbers are

5'1

4'6

8'2

5'6

8'1

I got BLEOE then I thought maybe they are sixes which spell BLOOD and neither is right. Can anyone help? Thanks!
That code does spell B L O O D.

What do you mean "guy"? That is the door code to the maternity ward.

Edited on 11/25/2011 at 4:03:56 PM PST

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Nov 25, 11 4:04 PM
What guy? I don't understand what you mean.

The word should be entered on the keypad that the nurse holds at the check in desk.

Go to: