encounter 7 "perseus"

[Post New]by nannip on Nov 23, 11 4:17 PM
can anyone help me get out of level 6-7? the only hero is one that destroys unlocked tiles! How can I unlock chains and locks when they are all up the top!!!! No hero to help in this chapter!!!!! are there any heroes out there that can help me???????

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

encounter 7 "perseus"

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 24, 11 5:29 PM
nannip wrote:can anyone help me get out of level 6-7? the only hero is one that destroys unlocked tiles! How can I unlock chains and locks when they are all up the top!!!! No hero to help in this chapter!!!!! are there any heroes out there that can help me???????

Sadly, I do not remember what that looks like BUT you may not need to break those chained tiles at the top (particularly if they've no jewels stuck around them -- just eliminate the blocks and/or gold tiles below them to beat that level.

As you continue on in the game, they'll be instances where you can ignore locked tiles, roped tiles, and even the blocks themselves because it's the gold tiles that need to be eliminated.

For example, one of the last levels at the end of the game is a level wherein there are gold tiles surrounded by ALOT of blocks with only 2 "heroes" to help you and his goal is ONLY to remove the gold tiles. You've got to find as many moves possible, as quickly as possible, in that particular color that the 1 hero uses so that he can zap the gold tiles and the "hero" helps you to rearrange the colored stones.

MEnr56

Edited on 11/24/2011 at 5:29:41 PM PST

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

encounter 7 "perseus"

[Post New]by cstdenis on Nov 25, 11 3:57 PM
nannip wrote:can anyone help me get out of level 6-7? the only hero is one that destroys unlocked tiles! How can I unlock chains and locks when they are all up the top!!!! No hero to help in this chapter!!!!! are there any heroes out there that can help me???????

MEnr's advice is good advice. Plus, you may have to use the lightning arrows to shoot out the monoliths. Just include them in a chain and it will shoot out the blocks in its path.

Go to: