cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 24 November 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Nov 24, 11 12:04 AM
Any comments fishes?

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Wonderful Game!

[Post New]by dianaluna on Nov 24, 11 12:43 AM
Simply one of the best ever Match 3 games! I envy you if you've never played this.
The fish & the aquarium items of "beauty." Christmas is my favorite--so imaginative. I love to play timed, but you can relax and play the "Casual" mode. Those of us who love this series of Fishdom envy you this 2.99 deal! This is a game you will likely replay each year--I do! I am eagerly awaiting a new Fishdom--maybe an outer space alien aquarium or a Western or a 50's one or tanks from different countries...devs, please hurry with a new one! [color=#049709]

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:Todays DD 24 November 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by BearKat on Nov 24, 11 1:00 AM
Fishdom is one of my all time favorite M3 series. I think I have all but Spooky Splash which I didn't buy because I had already purchased this one. I think maybe even those who don't like M3s will enjoy this one. Just MHO! You won't know until you try and I heartily recommend giving it a try. At the DD pricing I don't think you'll regret it!
Happy Gaming All
BK

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Nov 24, 11 8:30 AM
5 stars. I had the deluxe Fishdom 2 game but purchased this a few weeks ago for Halloween. Then I had to make Thanksgiving and will get started on Christmas next week. This game is a little more difficult in my opinion than Fishdom 2 and there are a TON of objects to decorate your tank with. The only seasons/holidays covered are Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas but in my opinion it's well worth the money and a steal for $2.99.

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Nov 24, 11 9:46 AM
A few months back, I came across Seasons Under the Sea and just had to add it to my collection of seasonal games. My first, and only, Fishdom game.

This cute Match-3 will take you through Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! I'm looking forward to starting my Christmas-themed tank next week.

Lots of M-3 fun for the bargain price of $2.99.

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Nov 24, 11 12:00 PM
I like a M3 game for playing when I am listening to a radio play or story as long as it isn't too complex; this is right up my street & I like having the different themes for holidays.
And all for $2.99 - bargain

[Post New]by LuketheFluke on Nov 24, 11 8:34 PM
To put it simply...Go for it!!!

Great little match 3 game and you can create your own screensavers.

Go to: