MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT!

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 24, 11 5:59 PM

I bravely bought Heroes of Hellas, and 2 and 3 -- I think because it's Heroes of Hellas 3 that has a relaxed mode and I BEAT Heroes of Hellas in timed mode Not only that but I earned 11 achievements out of 20

I played most of the levels at least 2x and there was one level that I simply lost count on how many times I replayed it before shutting down the game and playing another game. Several times I beat a level only by a nanosecond; had I waited a hair of a split second longer, I would've yet again had to replay the level.

I can't tell you how many games that I'd purchased at the Daily Deal (when I first became a member 20 months ago) that I've chucked off my computer because I just could not for the life of me beat the Dare I go to that dark attic space and dig them out of the mothballs?

Well, I've another hour before having to get ready for work -- have to go in 1/2 early to prepare for Black Friday which'll start at midnight and MANY patrons come into the restaurant before and after shopping.

I think that I'm going to start playing Heroes of Hellas 2; wish me luck

MENr56

Re:I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT!

[Post New]by Hoods77 on Dec 2, 11 12:48 AM
Congrats!!! I just got the game and get totally stuck on level 5! Get there with 5 lives and lose the lot about 4 games in.

1miz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by 1miz on Feb 12, 12 2:24 PM
well done! If you can remember how - perhaps you can give me a tip for heroes of hellas level 7-4 please?

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Apr 2, 12 7:28 AM
Yay . . . !

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Apr 4, 12 3:58 PM
I just finished it, too . . . ! Having finished Versions 2 & 3 helped me with the first game, which is so much more difficult . . . !

Go to: