Lighthouse Puzzle escape from ravenhurst

[Post New]by holliehobbie2005 on Nov 24, 11 7:36 PM
I have been unable to solve the lighthouse puzzle in the wall. I have all of the numbers from the gravestone and the map. i also took the symbols from the wall now what do i do?

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,154 Posts

Lighthouse Puzzle escape from ravenhurst

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 24, 11 8:16 PM
holliehobbie2005 wrote:I have been unable to solve the lighthouse puzzle in the wall. I have all of the numbers from the gravestone and the map. i also took the symbols from the wall now what do i do?

Are you talking about the light puzzle? Did you get the direction numbers as well? You need both.

Example (fake numbers):

1 up
2 right
3 left
4 down

12432 = up, right, down, left, right

So on the switches push the first one up until it lights up, the second one right until it lights up etc etc etc...

Those are made up numbers and directions... it's random for each game session.

If you're not in the top room yet then I'm not sure which puzzle you mean.

rubylace66
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Lighthouse Puzzle escape from ravenhurst

[Post New]by rubylace66 on Nov 24, 11 9:54 PM
where do you get the direction numbers

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 24, 11 9:56 PM
rubylace66 wrote:where do you get the direction numbers

You get the arrow numbers from the scrap of paper in the cliff side and you use those with the five digits on the 'Last' gravestone.

rubylace66
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by rubylace66 on Nov 24, 11 10:03 PM
thanks,,i now have the direction numbers...still having troubles....just a glitch in my way of thinking i guess
still cant do it
have to go to work now ..will try later..may need your help again..thanks

arthurC
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Nov 25, 11 2:19 AM
I'm having the same problem.
I've got the numbers from the gravestone, and i've got the drawing of the direction arrows, but even after carefully clicking the arrows on the lighthouse thingy in the right sequence.. I'm still not getting a result!

Very frustrating.
jo

[Post New]by Debbie_2 on Nov 25, 11 7:39 AM
i'm glad it isn't only me having a problem with the lighthouse puzzle. I've tried everyway but still can't seem to solve it. I have the numbers and the arrows.
Very frustrating.

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 25, 11 8:46 AM
Make sure that the lights on top of the machine are lighting up when you press in your arrow directions. If they're not, then your numbers may be wrong.

[Post New]by Debbie_2 on Nov 25, 11 9:19 AM
now i really do feel like a dummy. but am finally past it.

[Post New]by Curioddity on Nov 25, 11 3:14 PM
I'm still stuck on the lighthouse. I found the numbers and the directions but maybe I'm a little dense, but there are 4 arrows and 5 number? Which numbers represent the arrows and what do you do with the fifth number?

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,339 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 25, 11 3:18 PM
Curioddity wrote:I'm still stuck on the lighthouse. I found the numbers and the directions but maybe I'm a little dense, but there are 4 arrows and 5 number? Which numbers represent the arrows and what do you do with the fifth number?
There are 5 lights above the arrows button. If you have been to the cemetery past the house, you should have the 5 numbers. Match the arrows from the combined note by the brick on the floor in the mansion with your arrows.

example:
my numbers for my own game were 43132

from the note:
1 is right
2 is down
3 is left
4 is up
So... my code was: up (4), then left (3), then right (1), then left (3), and then down(2.)

Move your button 5 times according to your code.
Each time you are right, one light will turn green.

Edited on 11/25/2011 at 3:19:47 PM PST

[Post New]by Eaglesheart on Dec 17, 11 6:58 PM
Thank you everyone for the help on the lighthouse. I still can not get it,,,, I have all the numbers and all the lights come on and it does nothing. Oh it sighs a me when I finish the last move. I will keep trying. Again Thanks

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 18, 11 12:22 AM
What are your numbers, Eaglesheart? 1 is right, 2 is down, 3 is left, 4 is up.

21413 would be move the lever down once, right once, up once, right once, left once. Some people are taking the number as a multiple, which is wrong.

ETA It sounds like you've written the last digit from the grave down tombstone. I suggest you check that.

Edited on 12/18/2011 at 12:23:54 AM PST

[Post New]by Eaglesheart on Dec 21, 11 10:01 AM
Thank you Mr_Russ, my numbers are 44233. I have done the lever in the order if the numbers. I can't continue in the game when that part of the game is not complete. I have even gone as far as uninstalling and reinstalling. I will try again and verify the numbers from the headstone and try again. Again thank you, have a Happy Holiday.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 21, 11 12:44 PM
up up down left left.

For each of those, you should get a light on the panel.

rk1946
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rk1946 on Jan 4, 12 10:45 PM
Im the same ? having trouble with the game in general, in my intinery i have a Magnifying Glass, car fuse, shovel ? cant seem 2 use them anywere, also how do y open the box by the lighthouse gate? HELP.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,110 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 5, 12 12:51 AM
rk1946 wrote:Im the same ? having trouble with the game in general, in my intinery i have a Magnifying Glass, car fuse, shovel ? cant seem 2 use them anywere, also how do y open the box by the lighthouse gate? HELP.
Have you been to the top of the lighthouse and blown the fuse so the light goes out? You can then back out of the lighthouse to the scene with the gate and the fuse box, and the fuse box should be open and slightly smoking. You can repair the fuse box with the car fuse, after which you need to solve a puzzle.

rk1946
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rk1946 on Jan 5, 12 4:30 AM
have opened the trap door ect THANKS 2 all ?

Go to: