gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Help with music box handles???

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 24, 11 8:59 PM
I posted this in the island thread but it's a waste zone in there lol.

Does anyone know where the other two handles are for the music boxes?? I'm trying to get the two that the UG says are by the fountain back outside past your car... except OH OOPS! You can't actually click where the UG says to click it's just the arrow to take back to the burned outside of the "house that love built" so can't get it. The other one same issue... the UG says it's under the sink near the bathtub except OOPS AGAIN can't click there either.

Any help anyone can offer would be most appreciated. Thanks!

PS: Yooohoooooo big fish... when will the walkthru be released? The so called SG is worthless. PLEASE make it right by putting out the walkthru so we can enjoy the game... please?

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 24, 11 9:13 PM
gamergirl675 wrote:I posted this in the island thread but it's a waste zone in there lol.

Does anyone know where the other two handles are for the music boxes?? I'm trying to get the two that the UG says are by the fountain back outside past your car... except OH OOPS! You can't actually click where the UG says to click it's just the arrow to take back to the burned outside of the "house that love built" so can't get it. The other one same issue... the UG says it's under the sink near the bathtub except OOPS AGAIN can't click there either.

PS: Yooohoooooo big fish... when will the walkthru be released? The so called SG is worthless. PLEASE make it right by putting out the walkthru so we can enjoy the game... please?

I commented there, but since it's a waste zone....

You need to find the actual pictures telling the MD where the handles are before you can activate the close up option to get them.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 24, 11 9:18 PM
XxShadowsxX wrote:
gamergirl675 wrote:I posted this in the island thread but it's a waste zone in there lol.

You need to find the actual pictures telling the MD where the handles are before you can activate the close up option to get them.

LOL Shadow... I did wait an hour before posting in the main forum. I'm not THAT impatient. Frustrated however... wow I'm thru the roof on frustration. Thanks. You mean the clues right? Like the "something old... " etc clues? I found them all. That's why I went to the SG but it was no help whatsoever. I'll go back and re-find them in case it's a glitch of some sort.

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 24, 11 9:20 PM
gamergirl675 wrote:
XxShadowsxX wrote:

LOL Shadow... I did wait an hour before posting in the main forum. I'm not THAT impatient. Frustrated however... wow I'm thru the roof on frustration. Thanks. You mean the clues right? Like the "something old... " etc clues? I found them all. That's why I went to the SG but it was no help whatsoever. I'll go back and re-find them in case it's a glitch of some sort.

It's all good, I end up checking both areas anyway. lol

I would try going back to the picture clues and clicking on them, just to acknowledge them, and then try to find the handles.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 24, 11 9:24 PM
XxShadowsxX wrote:
It's all good, I end up checking both areas anyway. lol

I would try going back to the picture clues and clicking on them, just to acknowledge them, and then try to find the handles.

Ok that's what I was thinking... maybe you have to find them in the right order for the game to acknowledge it or something. Or maybe I'll exit out of the game then go back in and find them again. That's worked for a couple other glitches I've come across although those have been graphics related. Thanks!!

Alikamou
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Help with music box handles???

[Post New]by Alikamou on Nov 24, 11 9:32 PM
LOL You don't need to find them in the right order. You just need to find them and click on the photos to get it acknowledged, then they should work. I got the pictures all out of order and it still worked LOL

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 24, 11 9:37 PM
Yes, it doesn't matter what order you search for them, as long as you've acknowledged seeing the actual picture clues instead of just following the SG.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 24, 11 9:43 PM
Then I don't understand the problem because I found all the clues and made a note of it. But I'm going to go find them again and hope it works. Thanks for the help though.

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 24, 11 9:51 PM
gamergirl675 wrote:Then I don't understand the problem because I found all the clues and made a note of it. But I'm going to go find them again and hope it works. Thanks for the help though.

Just click directly on the pictures and make sure you get whatever little caption that pops up, and try again.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 24, 11 10:08 PM
XxShadowsxX wrote:
gamergirl675 wrote:Then I don't understand the problem because I found all the clues and made a note of it. But I'm going to go find them again and hope it works. Thanks for the help though.

Just click directly on the pictures and make sure you get whatever little caption that pops up, and try again.

Ok. I wrote the captions down when the pic popped up but maybe I didn't click on them? Just guessing. Hopefully redoing it will solve the problem. Thanks Shadow

BadWhippet
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by BadWhippet on Nov 25, 11 3:39 AM
I have all of them except the 'something borrowed' yellow handle. I haven't found the clue for it and am already in Act 5. This will teach me to trample through the game with a "who needs a Strategy Guide" attitude! Clearly, I did!

If anyone has a gentle hint about where I'll find the yellow-handle clue, I'd be indebted and can still lie to myself about not needing a strategy guide! Posting here because I don't even have a clue as to which Act it might be in so cannot pick the correct Act-specific thread.

EDIT: never mind - found it!!!

Edited on 11/25/2011 at 4:00:31 AM PST

R399
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by R399 on Nov 26, 11 5:00 PM
HELP HELP PLEEEEAAASE WHERE IS PHOTO OF SOMETHING BORROWED MUSIC BOX HANDLE OR MOUND OF DIRT BY VIOLIN PLAYER. THANK YOU ANYONE WHO CAN HELP!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 26, 11 5:06 PM
R399 wrote:HELP HELP PLEEEEAAASE WHERE IS PHOTO OF SOMETHING BORROWED MUSIC BOX HANDLE OR MOUND OF DIRT BY VIOLIN PLAYER. THANK YOU ANYONE WHO CAN HELP!
Have you looked by the boxes next to the door to Charles' cell? There's a photo there.

R399
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by R399 on Nov 26, 11 5:12 PM
THANK YOU LADY CAV. YES GOT THAT ONE AND JUST FOUND PHOTO OF DARN DIRT PILE IN CHARLES OFFICE. YOU NEED TO CLICK ON THE CANDLE STICK OVER THE FIRE PLACE {DUH} GO FIGURE, IT MOVES BOOKCASE TO REVEL A PATIENT HOLDING THE PHOTO. THANKS AGAIN THOUGH!!!!

[Post New]by MoMo0725 on Dec 17, 11 3:55 PM
Thank you....totally missed the candlestick

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Dec 22, 11 1:11 PM
Ive been trying to click on 2 handles for so long ive forgotten where the photos are...1 handle in hospital bed and the one in the pile of dirt. Guess id better back track again!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 22, 11 1:16 PM
You can't get any handle until you've clicked on its photo.

[Post New]by alliecat2012 on Dec 22, 11 2:03 PM
Im having trouble with this also i cant get the red handle in the hospital its not there

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 22, 11 3:28 PM
alliecat2012 wrote:Im having trouble with this also i cant get the red handle in the hospital its not there
Like Mr Russ said, you can't get any of the handles until you have actually found and clicked on the photo for that handle. The one for the red handle is on the lap of the mannequin sitting in the snow outside the front door of the asylum.

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Dec 23, 11 9:50 AM
Finished that part,i hadnt clicked on the pics!

Go to: