two doors on the roof

[Post New]by dottied3 on Nov 25, 11 2:28 PM
I got into the first door - the one on the right. I go to the ladder and see the number and then go back to the second door - the one on the left - put the number in when the arrow is in the green and I can't get in. Help! I have done it about ten times. What am I doing wrong?

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

Re:two doors on the roof

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Nov 25, 11 11:06 PM
Dottie, I.m on the roof with 2 doors too. How did you get the first door (on right)open? Every time I go back to Dr's office the code is different.I've gotten 4 codes and none work! I'm entering them when the needle is in the green. What am I doing wrong and why do the codes in the monitor keep changing? What does the ladder have to do with it. I can't even make it stay there. Anyone.....help! I'm not getting any younger, I'd like to finish this game before I die! The SG really sucks!

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Nov 25, 11 11:40 PM
OK, I got the door on the right open, went into the courtyard, climbed the ladder to look in the window at the door code. Same thing 3 times,3 different codes, none work. This is so frustrating!

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Nov 25, 11 11:59 PM
The code changes every minute, the color that the arrow is in is only there to tell you how long you have until the code changes again. While you're on the ladder, it might be best to wait it out until the code changes, so you have a full minute to get back to the door to enter it.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by debbieomi on Nov 26, 11 8:32 AM
also i played with someone else so they saw some thing it was a run and find it was hardish

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 26, 11 9:22 AM
LULU5635 wrote:OK, I got the door on the right open, went into the courtyard, climbed the ladder to look in the window at the door code. Same thing 3 times,3 different codes, none work. This is so frustrating!

Make sure the code's side dial is at the top of the green section before you take off for the door. Chances are if it's yellow you won't reach the door in time before the code changes, just wait for the new one to generate.

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Nov 26, 11 6:06 PM
Thank you , Thank you Chester and Shadows. I guess I got the first door open by accident of the darn timer. I'm off to try again.

[Post New]by milansgrandma on Nov 27, 11 2:39 PM
I'm also stick on the first time on the roof. I wait until the combination changes, hurry up to the roof, probably within 15 sec. enter the code while it is still in the green, and get a yellow light. I am ready to uninstall this game. I've been working on this door for over an hour now. Yes these games are supposed to be a challenge, however, this sort of frustration is not needed.

JurJur
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by JurJur on Nov 28, 11 10:36 AM
To Lu Lu and or Dottie.. How do you get the code no. in the dr. office.??? after the card game, I went to his office and nothing... I even chested and looked at the guide and can;t get code for the 2 roof doors.. help razzed

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 28, 11 10:40 AM
JurJur wrote:To Lu Lu and or Dottie.. How do you get the code no. in the dr. office.??? after the card game, I went to his office and nothing... I even chested and looked at the guide and can;t get code for the 2 roof doors.. help razzed

The door on the right needs the code from the security camera room monitor. Use the dial on the bottom to switch locales until it shows you the code.

The door on the left needs the code from the window across the courtyard.

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by akfrosty on Nov 28, 11 9:03 PM
I was putting the code in when the needle was in the green but accidentally found out if I put it in when the needle was in the yellow, then it worked. You might try that.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 28, 11 9:18 PM
akfrosty wrote:I was putting the code in when the needle was in the green but accidentally found out if I put it in when the needle was in the yellow, then it worked. You might try that.
It actually doesn't matter if you enter the code if it's green, yellow or red. All the colored dial shows is how long it takes before the code changes again. When the dial goes from red to green again, the code will have changed. So, to give yourself the maximum amount of time, it is best to wait until the code on the monitor/at the top of the ladder changes before you run back to the cells, as that gives you the full minute to enter it.

Go to: