bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Poker Superstars III forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Poker Superstars III forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Poker Superstars III players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Poker Superstars III forum

[Post New]by Gringo52 on Mar 13, 10 1:40 PM
I just received a run time error that terminated my session of Poker Superstars III. How can I get it diagnosed and corrected?

Thanks,

[Post New]by daisyblu on Mar 17, 10 3:13 PM
Gringo I keep getting that same error message and I don't understand why.. I would really like to know why I keep getting the runtime error and it keeps terminating the session. I paid for this game and it would be nice to play it for more than 5 minutes.. Thank you

[Post New]by GeorgeXXIII on May 19, 10 2:06 PM
It's not worth playing. Unbeleivably bad. Do not touch this game with the proverbial barge pole.

raydog6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by raydog6 on Jun 3, 10 10:03 AM
can you cheat on this game, i made the mistake of buying governor of poker only to find out it's full of people who use a cheat key i won the game buy cheating faster than others who were cheating BAD GAME i reported this to yodagames.

raydog6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by raydog6 on Jun 3, 10 10:07 AM
try fulltilt [removed by moderator] or [removed by moderator] there good games (no cheating)

Edited on 08/26/2010 at 11:10:56 AM PST

raydog6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by raydog6 on Jun 5, 10 10:24 AM
this game sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nissiah
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Nissiah on Apr 2, 11 11:20 AM
Everyone seems to dislike this game but when it works, it has these advantages:

For those new to the world of poker, it introduces the players who have become professional. You see these folks on television sometimes.

This game does not need to be paused, and can be played while watching TV.

I' ve seen worse games.

[Post New]by GeorgeXXIII on Aug 23, 12 12:03 PM
I haven't.

cefortner
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by cefortner on Aug 22, 13 8:18 PM
this massage concerns poker superstars111 as long as the game manager keep up playing silly set up hands. I will keep cutting the game off and starting over. thank you

Go to: