bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:syberia

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 7, 11 12:41 AM
Hi mickey1969,

Welcome to the Pond!

Just swimming by to let you know that since we have a forum dedicated for this game, I'll be moving this thread in the Syberia Forum to keep things tidy. Please feel free to continue your discussion over there.

Hope this helps!
bfgKenai

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

syberia

[Post New]by ricoblade on Dec 8, 11 9:57 AM
mickey1969 wrote:lousy game. dosn"t work right. save your money

What doesn't it work right, maybe someone on here could help you if you let us know.

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

syberia

[Post New]by nabsuc on Dec 9, 11 7:52 PM
mickey1969 wrote:lousy game. dosn"t work right. save your money

If your having Technical problems such as the game freezing, or black screen contact customers support, click on the green envelope on the right hand side of your screen, Let them know what your problem is, and they will help you to solve it. they are very helpful and like to keep us fishes happy.

[Post New]by hammer3 on Dec 27, 11 4:24 PM
Please can someone tell me how to make the game load after I quit and try to go back to the game. I quit then try to go back to play it later and when I click on 'load game' it doesn't do anything. I do not want to start a new game each time I try to return to this game. I think I may have to do something in a certain sequence or something like that but I am totally lost on what to do. HELP, please. Thank you very much.

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on Dec 28, 11 5:39 AM
hammer3 wrote:Please can someone tell me how to make the game load after I quit and try to go back to the game. I quit then try to go back to play it later and when I click on 'load game' it doesn't do anything. I do not want to start a new game each time I try to return to this game. I think I may have to do something in a certain sequence or something like that but I am totally lost on what to do. HELP, please. Thank you very much.

When you finish your game click save then click in one of the black boxes, then when you play again click load you should be at the part you want to carry on playing.

[Post New]by hammer3 on Dec 29, 11 2:39 PM
nabsuc; Thank you for your answer to my problem with loading Syberia 1. I really appreciate it.

Edited on 12/29/2011 at 2:39:54 PM PST

Go to: