Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

No bonus game

[Post New]by Chaorite on Nov 26, 11 3:02 PM
I really liked this game. Good length. Good quality. Good variety of scenes to move through. Then I came to the end and looked forward to the bonus game. What a pity it wouldn't let me get into one.

I reached the storyline about saying goodbye and the amulet seeking the next victim but I had only two options - next and skip. They both dropped me back into the main menu. Neither dropped me back into the game screen to continue playing in bonus mode.

I know someone else has to have encountered this one. What was the solution?

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

No bonus game

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 26, 11 3:05 PM
Chaorite wrote:I really liked this game. Good length. Good quality. Good variety of scenes to move through. Then I came to the end and looked forward to the bonus game. What a pity it wouldn't let me get into one.

I reached the storyline about saying goodbye and the amulet seeking the next victim but I had only two options - next and skip. They both dropped me back into the main menu. Neither dropped me back into the game screen to continue playing in bonus mode.

I know someone else has to have encountered this one. What was the solution?

Go to the Main Menu.
Click on EXTRAS.
It's the lit up cave entrance next to the steps.
From there you should see a tab that says Play Bonus.
Play Bonus is on the bottom right of the book page.

Edited on 11/26/2011 at 3:06:16 PM PST

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

Re:No bonus game

[Post New]by Chaorite on Nov 27, 11 3:05 PM
Thankee muchly. Next time I'll dye my hair brown instead of blond! Du'oh!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 27, 11 3:07 PM
LOL, Chaorite, glad you found it!

[Post New]by jeanfuselier on Dec 6, 11 9:38 PM
stuck in bonus game when i came to stop the waterfall to raise the bridge white blank sqare appeared so couldnt remove the stones with the tweezers couldnt see them what to do now

Go to: