bfgFlounder
9,506 Posts

Welcome to Youda Farmer forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 14, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Youda Farmer forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Youda Farmer players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Youda Farmer forum

[Post New]by SheZook on Jan 15, 09 8:30 PM
Game appears to be running fine but I cannot get past the first step in the tutorial as I can't seem to get the flour into the crate. Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by BananaFairy on Jan 17, 09 2:16 PM
Having same problem, no matter how I try doing it, the flour just will not go in the crate.

[Post New]by home4dawn on Jan 25, 09 7:24 PM
I have also had this problem. I tried for nearly 10 minutes!

[Post New]by nicky888888 on Jan 25, 09 10:48 PM
hi! i've been having problems on starting the game.. i've wasted nearly 10mins of my free trial just waiting for it to stop loading.. i realy want to play the game.. anyone out there who can help me? thanks!

[Post New]by tquest168 on Jan 29, 09 8:39 AM
has anyone purchased the game only not to be able to actually play it??? My game won't even open, only get the error, game had to close windows message, do you want to send a report. Anyone else having same problem, or had the problem but fixed it?

[Post New]by airellewolfheart on Feb 6, 09 4:06 AM
I bought game....sometimes it seems to freeze up . I just exit game and go back but it's a little frustrating . And since I bought the apple orchard I can't advance . After many hours playing same level , I think it is impossble to beat. Entertaining yes ... when it works .

[Post New]by sisang on Feb 19, 09 8:44 AM
I bought and game and which i can play smoothly.

The only problem i get it's been getting too hard to complete.

I am not able to pass Level 9 at all! Anyone get any tips on how to play that level?

[Post New]by Ruixituh on Feb 24, 09 3:38 PM
I have the same problem.
I run the game and windows says that the game had to be closed and it starts looking for a solution!
Anyone has any idea of what i can do to play?

[Post New]by violetlight on Mar 13, 09 12:27 AM
I have crated the first bag of flour, have three sitting in the field, but no new crates will form. I have clicked on everything and waited over ten minutes. I have tries trials of this game on different sites and have the smae problem, how long do I have to wait? Any ideas? Can I move somewhere else and do another task?

[Post New]by provider on Mar 13, 09 5:38 AM
No creates = no orders. Check your orders at the bottom of page.

[Post New]by pens9091 on Mar 15, 09 8:03 PM
I too have the problem that the game is way too hard too soon. I'm stuck on 8 because I'm not picking up the party pieces.
It was going along ok until the levels started placing items so far away from each other (wool, flour, fruit) that it takes way too long for the truck to get there in time.

I would love to see a 'sandbox' mode where you could just go around without time penalties and see how many meal combos you can pick up.

Edited on 03/15/2009 at 8:04:23 PM PST

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,633 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Mar 15, 09 10:46 PM
I haven't played for awhile as it got to the point I couldn't get through it. I'm on the second part of level 9. I'll try it again eventually.........

[Post New]by macgenius on Mar 31, 09 4:34 PM
Does anyone want to get a FREE version of YOuda Farmer for Mac?? I bought it, and I don't really have time to play it. If you could trade a coupon code for the game, that would be great!! If not, please PM me so we can work something out!

Edited on 09/14/2009 at 3:55:13 PM PST

[Post New]by countrydancer on Feb 28, 10 11:50 AM
Is Big Fish offering any solutions or at least a credit to return the game?

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Sep 6, 10 2:47 AM
I had a problem with the game where the truck just froze. I was getting my orders and the truck was supposed to go to the places to pickup the items and it didn't. All my orders had the truck icon above and it didn't move. I didn't download it from Bf, but I am not buying a game that doesn't work right.

How are you going to let someone have this game if you bought it and want a coupon code from them for another game? You would have to let them in your account to download the game and register it.

I wouldn't do it. It is not actually free if you want a coupon for it.

Edited on 09/06/2010 at 2:48:50 AM PST

[Post New]by leonbergerpuppy on Jul 14, 11 11:04 AM
Ok, so I open it, but NO WORDS pop up! There's only numbers and the name I typed in. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 14, 11 3:00 PM
Hey leonbergerpuppy,

You may want to see if an update to your computer might be helpful. To find this information, please take a look at this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) where our reps can assist you one-on-one. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by constance1130 on Aug 21, 11 8:42 PM
metmichallica wrote:I had a problem with the game where the truck just froze. I was getting my orders and the truck was supposed to go to the places to pickup the items and it didn't. All my orders had the truck icon above and it didn't move. I didn't download it from Bf, but I am not buying a game that doesn't work right.

How are you going to let someone have this game if you bought it and want a coupon code from them for another game? You would have to let them in your account to download the game and register it.

I wouldn't do it. It is not actually free if you want a coupon for it.

[Post New]by larksmom on Feb 28, 13 7:29 AM
I want to know if there are any written DIRECTIONS! This is a cute and clever game, but it moves too fast and I do not understand the time wasting dust clouds. Can someone explain this to me? I am on 3 or 4. But it goes just too fast, money disappears before your eyes, at the same time, if you aren't unloading your product it disappears right off the truck.

Go to: