bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 27, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by unitivekitten1 on Nov 28, 11 9:25 AM
played the full game no problem until i got to the bonus round the part with the plant pots i put the magic hat there and the rabbits came out and the game completely froze. I close the game down several times to start the same section again and it still does it is there a bug in the game ?
thanks

[Post New]by tsteve00 on Nov 28, 11 11:40 AM
I am needing the code to get through the gold doors, i know it has something to do with the players card but I can not figure the correct way.

[Post New]by angelplay197575 on Nov 28, 11 1:11 PM
The card door is killing me....can't figure it out....!!!
I know it has to do with the cards on the table...but still can't figure it out!!!!

HELP!!!!!!

Edited on 11/28/2011 at 1:11:30 PM PST

[Post New]by crazymomma1 on Nov 28, 11 3:32 PM
If you go to the strategy guide it will give what you need. Mine was 49j32, those go on top and these go on the bottom spade,heart,club, club, heart. Then you use the high roller key.

Welcome to Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by CindoxAnarchy on Nov 29, 11 8:58 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jgpullensr
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jgpullensr on Dec 2, 11 2:57 PM
Played the demo and thought it was great enough to buy the full version. Just one little problem in the Bonus section. When I get to the map and place everything, I'm told that I don't have enough clues to continue. I've played the entire game twice and both times have had the same problem. Not enough clues. I've gone all the way back to the car and wound my way through the whole game. Can't find any more clues. Can somebody give me some help/hints on what is going on? I'd really like to finish this game and as I stand I'm stuck.

Jim

[Post New]by CindoxAnarchy on Dec 3, 11 12:46 AM
Does anyone know how to get Maxime's mask? I went through the game to the paddleboat and did't have the mask, so I went back through the game to the part with Lucy and again no mask for Maxime. If it's supposed to suddenly appear in the inventory it isn't. In the strategy guide it doesn't show how to get it. It looks like after you pick up the hacksaw and use it on the hotel door the mask is suddenly in the inventory, however it never appeared in mine either time. Please help?!?!?!

Namirs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Namirs on Dec 5, 11 4:20 AM
Same for me I still don;t have Maxines mask even after cutting chain with hacksaw if thats how u get it. Main thing here I've come to the room and cant find the pick to pry open clock to get key for box. According to strat.guide it should be side of clock is where its at ITS not! So stuck in bedroom with Mad Maxine and the bride can't help anyone of them till I get some, LOL so in other words help us fishies out!

Thanks, namirs

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 9, 11 10:08 PM
Namirs wrote:Same for me I still don;t have Maxines mask even after cutting chain with hacksaw if thats how u get it. Main thing here I've come to the room and cant find the pick to pry open clock to get key for box. According to strat.guide it should be side of clock is where its at ITS not! So stuck in bedroom with Mad Maxine and the bride can't help anyone of them till I get some, LOL so in other words help us fishies out!

Thanks, namirs

Per the Strategy guide:

Look at the meal trolley, open the bottom curtains and take the PICK (U).

The meal trolley is outside the hotel room with the clock.

5 screenshots later in the strategy guide is the line:

Use the PICK on the side to open the face (C).

To find Maxime's mask, exit the hotel, then walk right into the alley.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

[Post New]by cicekcapli72 on Dec 10, 11 2:19 PM
hi i'm new to this but so far the games really good works well so far the only thing is i can't get the right seqence on the bells can any one help

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Jan 8, 12 6:24 PM
I made it through the main game but it froze on me a few times.I am having a problem in the bonus however. The rabbits jump out of the hat and everything freezes.I have to shut down my computer and start it again.Is there a way around this happening?I have a 15 inch ibook with leopard ppc.

GsoSpaGal
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GsoSpaGal on Jan 12, 12 12:12 PM
Okay, so this is the 2nd time I've asked for help on this game. I can't figure out how to attach the rope to the bamboo pole. I'm sure there's some simple solution but I just can't get it. I had asked 3 times about another game an never got a response. Could someone please explain to me how this works? It seems other folks get answer s pretty quickly. Maybe I'm just not a big enuf fish and I get overlooked. I truly enjoy BFG and have been a member for 3+ years but I don't understand the use of forums if you can't get answers;

[Post New]by piscesbel on Feb 9, 12 8:02 AM
need help with the hotel, room 1303, hidden object game, can't get the ladle, because when i pick up red-lips off white handkerchief i can't seem to place them anywhere. None of the strategy guides circle or mention the lips, just about taking the wig to find the gnome. piscesbel.

izarod
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by izarod on Feb 18, 12 9:47 AM
GsoSpaGal wrote:Okay, so this is the 2nd time I've asked for help on this game. I can't figure out how to attach the rope to the bamboo pole. I'm sure there's some simple solution but I just can't get it. I had asked 3 times about another game an never got a response. Could someone please explain to me how this works? It seems other folks get answer s pretty quickly. Maybe I'm just not a big enuf fish and I get overlooked. I truly enjoy BFG and have been a member for 3+ years but I don't understand the use of forums if you can't get answers;

izarod
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by izarod on Feb 18, 12 9:49 AM
Hi, I am having the same problem with the pole twine and gum attching. the twine refuses to attch. I have been trying for 30 minutes without success. What is the trick? Please help me somebody.

[Post New]by racs12181 on Mar 15, 12 4:40 AM
unitivekitten1 wrote:played the full game no problem until i got to the bonus round the part with the plant pots i put the magic hat there and the rabbits came out and the game completely froze. I close the game down several times to start the same section again and it still does it is there a bug in the game ?
thanks

same problem here. any help!?

anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by anderkat on Mar 20, 12 7:46 AM
izarod wrote:Hi, I am having the same problem with the pole twine and gum attching. the twine refuses to attch. I have been trying for 30 minutes without success. What is the trick? Please help me somebody.

Same problem here. It's an obvious solution to the mini-game, but it just doesn't work. HELP!

anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by anderkat on Mar 20, 12 7:48 AM
I'm just playing the trial version, but I probably won't be purchasing if there are issues like the twine/pole/bubble gum mini showing up so early in the game.

Is there a solution?

[Post New]by Sjmiler on Jul 7, 12 6:55 PM
I cannot move the clock hands to save my life. I have the pick but it wont open the cover on clock. Help!

Go to: