bradalex
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Can't finish!

[Post New]by bradalex on Nov 27, 11 7:39 AM
Have got right to the end of the bonus chapter and can't finish the game! I have put the map pieces and decoder on the stand but it keeps telling me I should look for helpful clues. I have re-visited every area and the hint button tells me there is nothing to do!
I am really enjoying this game,( especially as I couldn't have Ravenhurst because my computer isn't fancy enough.)but if I can't finish it I won't be able to access all the options
Does anybody have the answer?

Re:Can't finish!

[Post New]by partybear3 on Nov 27, 11 4:45 PM
I wish I could help you but i also am stuck on the bonus round i have the hat and robe and flowers but no place to put them maybe you can help me lol

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Nov 27, 11 5:12 PM
as far as the decoder goes I had to go back to every location and click on the codes evidently i just looked at them and not click on them so they will go in book
there was one on the back of the car and one on the car window that i didnt click on

the wires for the phone come at the end of the game after you decode

didnt understand the decoder part anyway

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Nov 29, 11 3:54 PM
I am missing one clue that goes with the decoder it is the one with a 2 in it. Does anyone know where this one might be, I have gone back over every place I can think of but no luck. I cant finish the bonus without it.

Go to: