JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Why change

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Nov 27, 11 10:15 AM
Why would BFG change something that is working so well. I played the free hour and found out what it was and tossed it out. Everyone has been waiting for the Ravenhearst game and when it came all was happy. Now as I read they are disapointed in it. As was I was. When something is # 1 on the all time games leave it alone. This is my option, it is the only one I have.

poopysue
Shark
Shark
10,858 Posts

Re:Why change

[Post New]by poopysue on Nov 27, 11 10:23 AM
I have to agree 100% with you!

[Post New]by twilah on Nov 28, 11 5:21 PM
I was waiting for it to come out also. I'm so disappointed it wasn't like return to ravenhearst. I loved that one n played it many times. Still do. This was a big disappointment to me. I hope another comes back and they go back to the format they used in rtr.

[Post New]by dababydemon on Nov 28, 11 11:37 PM
I loved the first two games and even dire grove....why they decided to change it is beyond me....this one drove me nuts, the SG was so unhelpful....

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 29, 11 12:55 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear the game wasn't what you expected it to be. Just to let you know, we have a reviews thread for this game, Reviews for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition , where you can share your review with other fishies.

If you'd like to join in on the discussion on this game, please jump into the comments thread here:

Comments for Mystery Case Files: Escape From Ravenhearst CE.

I'm now going ahead and lock this thread to keep things tidy in here.

Thanks!

bfgRhone

Go to: