Howery
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Trophy's

[Post New]by Howery on Nov 27, 11 11:17 AM
I do not understand---I have 31 of 31 trophy's showing in the Trophies. Then you go into the records room and it shows that I have 13. Can any one tell why.

Thanks Dave

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

Re:Trophy's

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Dec 6, 11 4:49 PM
Dave, I have the same thing going on. I've gotten 29 trophies, but on my records its says I have only 13. Why is that? I have only two more to get, unless they start over somehow.

Trophy's

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on May 9, 12 2:21 PM
Howery wrote:I do not understand---I have 31 of 31 trophy's showing in the Trophies. Then you go into the records room and it shows that I have 13. Can any one tell why.

Thanks Dave

I, also have earned 31 of the 31 trophies in this game, and under records it shows that I have only 13 trophies. This is SO frustrating, for my name is showing as best in all achievement categories in the so-called World Records section except the achievement category for trophies. Since I have earned well over 13 trophies, I want my name to show as best in that category, as well. (Childish, I know... I guess some of these games bring out the child in me even though childhood was long ago.)

Does anyone know if the newest update on the Fairway Collector's Edition game corrects this problem?

Classicaljazz

Crammy61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Crammy61 on May 24, 12 6:41 AM
I didn't even look at that as my concern was it wouldn't let me win 'The Verminator' trophy. I've whacked that gopher so many times but it STILL shows 0/50.

Having seen these comments, though, I turned to the records and it's the same for me! It shows someone else holding that record with 20-odd trophies whereas I only have that one to go which means it should be showing my name there with 30.

Is there anyone around who can answer WHY our names aren't showing? And, at the same time, why it won't let me win the Verminator trophy?

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Jun 11, 12 8:26 AM
Crammy61 wrote:I didn't even look at that as my concern was it wouldn't let me win 'The Verminator' trophy. I've whacked that gopher so many times but it STILL shows 0/50.

Having seen these comments, though, I turned to the records and it's the same for me! It shows someone else holding that record with 20-odd trophies whereas I only have that one to go which means it should be showing my name there with 30.

Is there anyone around who can answer WHY our names aren't showing? And, at the same time, why it won't let me win the Verminator trophy?

Hello Crammy61, and welcome to the forum!!

When I first started trying to earn The Verminator trophy, I was under the impression that since I had whacked the gopher successfully a few times in the "mini game" the counter for that trophy wasn't working right in my game.

I later realized that points for that trophy can be earned ONLY by whacking the gopher when he pops up out on the fairway as you are playing the solitaire portion of the game. Once I realized that, I was finally able to earn The Verminator trophy.

If this is what you have been doing and that trophy STILL shows you have no successful whacks, you might want to contact Customer Support to see if they can help you. To do that, simply click on the green envelope at the right of the forum entries (near the top of the page). The page that comes up will give you more instructions. If you are a Big Fish Game Club member, you can do a LIVE CHAT with a customer service rep. If you are not a member, you can email Customer Support and request help. They are usually very helpful and courteous.

Hope this helps,

Classicaljazz

Edited to celebrate the fact that I just "morphed" to a Minnow! Hoorah!

Edited on 06/11/2012 at 8:29:20 AM PST

Go to: