dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Last of Ravenhearst but of MCF?

[Post New]by dog2007 on Nov 27, 11 11:47 AM
Will there be more MCF games after this one? I know Ravenhearst is finished but there have been other games not related. I do hope the MCF games will continue... I've been "hooked" since Huntsville and think they have gotten better and better over the years.

Only thing about this one is no Extras

Edited on 11/27/2011 at 11:48:21 AM PST

FlatSlewFoot
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,559 Posts

Re:Last of Ravenhearst but of MCF?

[Post New]by FlatSlewFoot on Nov 27, 11 11:49 AM
I've heard they plan at least 4 more but i'm no authority. I'm with you....keep 'em coming

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 27, 11 11:49 AM
Morphs in the journal.

Seascape6
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Seascape6 on Nov 27, 11 11:54 AM
I'm thinking it's not finished.

SPOILER FOLLOWS:

We saw a raven in Charles' cell, and a raven flew out from the cemetary. The "Secret" **** scenes depict someone we haven't seen before. Could it be Charles' father?I don't think this is over yet!

dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dog2007 on Nov 27, 11 2:09 PM
Seascape6 wrote:I'm thinking it's not finished.

SPOILER FOLLOWS:

We saw a raven in Charles' cell, and a raven flew out from the cemetary. The "Secret" **** scenes depict someone we haven't seen before. Could it be Charles' father?I don't think this is over yet!

And now that I think about it that name on the grave could suggest even more clues (or yet another trip to Ravenhearst)

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 27, 11 2:14 PM
Seascape6 wrote:I'm thinking it's not finished.

SPOILER FOLLOWS:

Well, the important clues at the end of The 13th Skull were 2 or 3 generations before RTR, so considering your spoiler post, it certainly would leave room for another trip to Ravenhearst Manor. I sure hope so, anyway.

AshleyD1979
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by AshleyD1979 on Nov 27, 11 2:32 PM
The actual Ravenhearst Manor is done for good. There will be no more quests there.

However, MCF will live on! And the stories will interconnect in some way, even if loosely. :-)

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on Nov 27, 11 4:32 PM
Well i know we're not going back to ravenhearst, BUT! I never heard anything about the story ending, alot of fans want to see a game about Charles' father,
Spoilers:
The Raven has been in pretty much every Ravenhearst game, is it possiable that the raven is the reancarnation of Charles' father!? I wouldn't be suprized is he was just using charles the whole time in order to get revenge on the outside world, so could they're be a game where he gets his revenge on Master Detective!? What drove Charles' father to such a state of MADNESS!? Did charles inherite his magic powers from his father!? Could Charles' father have originally had a job as a freak side show at Madame fate's carnival like his son!? Or Charles' father BE a skinwalker who just happens to stay in Raven form!? Does he have a name!?

[Post New]by ExpatSooner on Nov 28, 11 6:17 AM
This might be the end of Ravenhurst but it won't be the end of MCF.

MCF is a best selling game series.

Big Fish won't cut off their nose to spite their face.

Why kill the franchise if it's making money?

MCF Prime Suspects was the reason I signed up with BFG.

I've bought every MCF game before and since then.

I don't think that I'd be the only one who would be severely disappointed to see the whole series ended after this game.

justmebd
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by justmebd on Nov 28, 11 11:51 AM
I'm thinking we'll see "Curse of Ravenhurst" at some point. That's the first thing that popped in my head at the end of this game.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Nov 28, 11 11:58 AM
Well I did not enjoy the timed early MCFs with no option to disable the timer, like Madame Fate. No my idea of a relaxing game.

dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

[Post New]by dogmama on Nov 28, 11 1:03 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
Morphs in the journal.

Also the door tokens we have to find are extras along with the two H0 scenes at the end.

[Post New]by michellekz on Nov 28, 11 3:12 PM
I have not been able to find all the morphs in the journal. What happens if I do?

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Nov 28, 11 3:48 PM
michellekz wrote:I have not been able to find all the morphs in the journal. What happens if I do?

SPOILER*********

It just leaves more questions unanswered, leaving the Charles Dalimar story unfinished. Which will mean, another game.......woohoo

Go to: