drangelfish
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Does Escape from Ravenhearst lead to Felix abuse?

[Post New]by drangelfish on Nov 27, 11 7:12 PM
You totally cracked me up ! You left out BIG ears. A Game Developer doll MUST have big ears; the better to hear our suggestions with. He/she would have to be near-sighted, so they couldn't see teeny tiny hidden objects. And, they are orphans ( no family members to disappear). There would be no driver's liscenses issued to them so they could not crash their car. Their pockets will quickly refill with cab fare, bus/train tickets, and subway tokens so we don't wear out too much sole leather. Giant hammers will only hit them on the head ( resulting in sparkles) when we want them to. They will always have the same tastes in music that we do and will not force us to use fancy arrows to point/click. Their world will not have Black Holes in Space that are manifested on the sides of computer screens. And, most important of all, only objects native to the habitat are seen by their eyes.

Thanks for the laugh ! ( I am a strong advocate against fish abuse. I would hate to have to turn you in to the BFGSPCF ! )

Edited on 11/27/2011 at 7:15:14 PM PST

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

Does Escape from Ravenhearst lead to Felix abuse?

[Post New]by fairjuno on Nov 27, 11 7:23 PM
LMFAO....Tauret!!!!!

I can almost imagine this part...
"bounced his head against the computer desk a few times screaming, “What do that want me to do, Felix? For the love of freaking flying fish sticks, WHAT DO THEY WANT ME TO DO?”

ROTFLMAO! I'm going to be laughing about this for a while.

drangelfish
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by drangelfish on Nov 27, 11 8:01 PM
Yes, there most certainly is a BFGSPCF. And if I report you, you will be hauled into court and most likely assigned community service at the Angel Tree. You also may be fined Punch Code Credits. This is not to be taken lightly. If there are any futher reports of abuse I will be forced to take action.

In your favor, as far as I am aware, there are no laws on the books regarding Plush Developer Doll abuse ( ahem, except maybe acts of extreme bondage ).

You are under surveilance, so far ,wire-tapping is not indicated.

cdminot
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by cdminot on Nov 28, 11 1:36 AM
It does, it does!!! rotflmao, never thought of abusing my plush fish! This absolutely cracked me up! Must drag mine out and try this - this is the most frustrating game ever! BFGSPCF, come take me away, I am ready to be locked up just for the cursing this game is making me do!

drangelfish
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by drangelfish on Nov 28, 11 2:41 AM
When I read the quote Fairjuno high-lighted, I could swear I heard it in Capt. James T. Kirks voice. It's... the phrasing... that our favorite Star... Trek captain would deliver. And remember, he had trouble with Tribles. Maybe cute plush/furry beings have hidden agendas we know nothing about.
I'm not excusing the abuse, but, I might turn ONE blind eye.

larwen
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by larwen on Nov 28, 11 5:24 PM
That's hilarious Tauret! I have to say, I gave my Felix several
stern looks as well.
And maybe threatened a little under my breath.
But that's it, I swear!

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by Debnfla on Nov 28, 11 5:33 PM
Hahahaha, no...I just could not slap that cute little face!!! But I did cover his eyes as I popped pimples...I gagged over that one! When I cussed a wee bit....I stuck my finger tips over his ear holes...LOL And as I screamed trying to run back to that blasted cell door within that frigging one minute allowed to us I felt guilty because I'm sure it hurt his little brain. I think Felix is still ticked off at me for having that spasm in my chair that knocked him from his perch as I struggled to clip Mothers dang nasty toe nails...LOL

Deb

drangelfish
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by drangelfish on Nov 30, 11 4:31 AM
Tauret; I would most definetly not send you to Green Hills Sanitarium. That place could turn anyone into a plush pal abuser. The only saving grace to you spending time there is that plenty of fishies would show up to rescue you. Many have previous experience having almost rescued Tim. I don't think Felix himself would be that harsh ! It is nice to hear that you are mending your ways and have taken the first step ( is it one of twelve ?) . If too many more people confess, you may want to consider forming a support group.

[Post New]by pineapplerae on Dec 11, 11 2:52 PM
I love it! I'm going to put my Felix in time out the next time I get frustrated with a game. I did have several moments of confusion while I was playing and I think I would have felt better if I had screamed at a plush fish. Such good therapy. :-D

[Post New]by mhgbear on Dec 14, 11 7:32 PM
I suppose, if I were REALLY frustrated, I could threaten to feed Felix to my kitties, they're always hungry......

Edited on 12/14/2011 at 7:33:07 PM PST

[Post New]by angheal on Dec 17, 11 1:43 PM
Hello everybody. You guys are hilarious. Sadly I don't have a plush Felix otherwise I might have turned violent toward this innocent fishy too. BTW how do you get one of those? I didn't even know Felix is available in plush.

I'm not using the forums very often, but playing this game I was a constant guest here trying to figure out the where, when, why and how. Thanks to this game I have bald spots on my head, my fingernails are almost non-existent and my cursing skills expanded by 2 more languages. Thanks god I was alone at home otherwise my hubby would've put me constantly in time-out as he threatended before. This really was a very frustrating game to play and the most difficult for me to date.

PS: I have to visit the forums more often in the future. I was LOL at the comments here.

lorelei25
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by lorelei25 on Dec 19, 11 1:41 AM
In a word, yes. I fear this game has taken a toll on many a plush Felix in the last few weeks.

See, there seems to be conspiracy of sorts that was hatched one day hatched in the developers break dungeon as they ate thier twisted and diabolical Wheaties while working on this game. In a deliberate, and some would say a downright nefarious, plot (speculations abound as to the motivation)- they deliberately made this game as challenging and twisty as they possibly could :
Strategy guide? -They took away the words.
Crime computer? -Crashed it and refused to send out for tech support.
And so on!

Its downright fishyI!!
And as "they" say- the best proof the conspiracy is working
is there isn't proof the conspiracy exists And who wants to argue with "them!"

So - be kind to your Felix fish, and do watch out for SPCF,
or they could turn you in to the developers...
and who really wants to get on the wrong side of those guys & gals!!

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

[Post New]by tejasgal on Dec 19, 11 3:04 PM
Poor Plushy Felix!!!! Soooo much abuse and for what? I'm still trying to get back to that dang door in time! Auugghhh!!!!!!!!
But, I promise to stop abusing the poor innocent (as we all need to do) don't need the BF cops after me either
Thanks for this thread. I really needed the laugh.

[Post New]by mhgbear on Dec 22, 11 2:23 AM
No Felixes, stuffed or otherwise, were harmed in the making of this thread.

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on Nov 11, 12 8:58 AM
mhgbear wrote:I suppose, if I were REALLY frustrated, I could threaten to feed Felix to my kitties, they're always hungry......

THAT'S A STICKEN' DOG
THIS IS A CAT:

[Post New]by GhostBunny18 on Nov 16, 12 2:43 PM
Maybe this game needs a freebie, like a Charles Dalimer voodoo doll with complimentary pins

Go to: