bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

[Post New]by bratzgram on Nov 29, 11 4:57 AM
Wow, that was a mess!

I was very excited to see a Match 3. love to play one now and then for a change from Adventure/Hidden Object games. Unfortunately it won't play right for me.

When I first tried to start the game it took almost 10 min. to load and open. When it did open the screen was scrambled for a few minutes and cleared up.

There is such a lag that it's almost impossible to play. I tried for 20 min. and quit. Then I thought maybe if I play longer it would get better. Wrong! When I came back there was still the lag and I had no opponent! They were taking their turn but I couldn't see them.

To be fair I have never cared taking turns in a Match 3 so I wouldn't have purchased it anyway. They move to slow for me in this type of game. I am waiting for another along the lines of 4 Elements II!

Re:TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

[Post New]by LisaWebster on Nov 30, 11 7:23 PM
I was exicted for a new Match 3 game but the game won't play for me. The screen flashes.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 12, 11 11:59 AM
Hi bratzgram and LisaWebster,

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you both to see if there are any updates available for your system's graphics software. This help article should point you in the direction:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after installing any updates that were available for your system, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: