MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition Available!

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 29, 11 6:11 AM
Hello Everyone,

The walkthrough for Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition has been posted on the blog.

You can find the walkthrough here:

Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst CE Walkthrough

Here are a few videos posted on the BigFishGamesTips Official Youtube Channel.

Lighthouse Chest Puzzle

V Key Puzzle

Pregnant Women Puzzle

Baby, Red, Green and Blue Eyes Puzzle

Door Puzzle, Butterflies, Card and Knights

MargieB

Edited on 11/30/2011 at 8:58:15 AM PST

bfgKenai
864 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition Available!

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Nov 29, 11 6:19 AM
Hey Fishies,

Just swimming by to get MargieB's thread into an Announcement and and activating her links

Thanks so much Margie, you're a !

Happy Gaming!
bfgKenai

Edited on 11/29/2011 at 6:36:16 AM PST

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,500 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition Available!

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Nov 29, 11 9:49 AM
Thank you Margie! I sent you a pm regarding this. In my opinion, it should have been done in the first place. So very glad you came to the rescue. Now, BFG should replace the integrated one they supplied with YOUR version and produce an upgraded version of the game.

Again, BIG thanks!

[Post New]by ladyjane777 on Nov 29, 11 10:41 AM
WTG!!!!! just finished it w/o walkthrough though. HOPE IT WILL HELP OTHERS. still need morphing extras at the top of the pages in the casebook. 15 and 16. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited on 11/29/2011 at 10:52:14 AM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 29, 11 12:14 PM
rhonayotte wrote: Thank you Margie! I sent you a pm regarding this. In my opinion, it should have been done in the first place. So very glad you came to the rescue. Now, BFG should replace the integrated one they supplied with YOUR version and produce an upgraded version of the game.

Again, BIG thanks!

Hey rhonayotte

PM received and I just sent you one back!

Hugs,

MargieB

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition Availab

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 29, 11 12:18 PM
ladyjane777 wrote:WTG!!!!! just finished it w/o walkthrough though. HOPE IT WILL HELP OTHERS. still need morphing extras at the top of the pages in the casebook. 15 and 16. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey ladyjayne,

The walkthrough contains images of all the morphing objects. You can skip straight to that area by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystery-case-files-escape-from-ravenhearst-collectors-edition-walkthrough/#7

or you can view a written list compiled by some players (Harumbi, Sinshack, and dvdiva) here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/188142.page

MargieB

Edited on 11/29/2011 at 12:20:59 PM PST

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Nov 29, 11 2:00 PM
Thanks Margie B, you are amazing!!!

[Post New]by idahocatz on Nov 29, 11 2:30 PM
Margie

Many, Many thanks from North Idaho. You've saved us from becoming folically challenged.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 29, 11 3:15 PM

Thanks BrooklynBlond and idahocatz glad I could save those precious follicles

MargieB

[Post New]by JudyBug59 on Nov 29, 11 6:35 PM
Margie B., I don't know what I'd do without you.

[Post New]by sam44cat on Nov 29, 11 7:16 PM
brooklynblonde wrote:Thanks Margie B, you are amazing!!!

[Post New]by sam44cat on Nov 29, 11 7:18 PM
MargieB wrote:
Thanks BrooklynBlond and idahocatz glad I could save those precious follicles

MargieB

iamlindy
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by iamlindy on Nov 29, 11 7:51 PM
I'd like to add my thank you to MargieB! The video solutions are incredible! I really had a tough time trying to figure out what to do with some puzzles and NO instructions. You have saved MY life

[Post New]by missweeza on Nov 30, 11 10:22 AM
Another big thank you to Margie! I just stopped playing Escape to wait for the walkthrough. I felt like I was spinning my wheels. But all was not lost on the stop! I ended up buying 3 more games to keep me busy. Big Fish is the Bomb!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 30, 11 2:31 PM
missweeza wrote:Another big thank you to Margie! I just stopped playing Escape to wait for the walkthrough. I felt like I was spinning my wheels. But all was not lost on the stop! I ended up buying 3 more games to keep me busy. Big Fish is the Bomb!

Three more games which ones did you get?

Thanks so much to you missweeza , and to iamlindy , judybug , and sam44cat .

Glad to hear the walkthrough is useful.

Enjoy the game, it's really great!

MargieB

Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition Available!

[Post New]by boomergagwalley on Dec 2, 11 12:35 PM
MargieB wrote:Hello Everyone,

The walkthrough for Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition has been posted on the blog.

You can find the walkthrough here:

<a href="http://bigfi.sh/uWvwMq">Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst CE Walkthrough</a>

Here are a few videos posted on the BigFishGamesTips Official Youtube Channel.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBZrx9nRXco">Lighthouse Chest Puzzle</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGVYhxFCOW0">V Key Puzzle</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn5MHhxQDaQ">Pregnant Women Puzzle</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5WOLMinids">Baby, Red, Green and Blue Eyes Puzzle</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkBOgpj2KR4">Door Puzzle, Butterflies, Card and Knights</a>

MargieB

[Post New]by boomergagwalley on Dec 2, 11 12:37 PM
Thank you Margie B. you have saved me from going nuts with this game, this is how it should have been done so everyone like myself who has a problem on occasion can find their way. You rock!!!! Thank you

padres
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by padres on Dec 3, 11 6:17 PM
I love love love the Ravenhearst games. Despite that I wasn't going to buy this one as a CE because of the strategy guide. But Margie B to the rescue as usual. Kudos to you and to Big Fish for recognizing a problem and solving it. This will lead to many more CE sales for the company.

Now if only they would get a fix for The Keepers!

thanks Margie B

Kyasarin
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Kyasarin on Dec 3, 11 9:59 PM
The video for the "lighthouse chest puzzle" isn't working for me. Help?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Dec 4, 11 3:05 PM
padres wrote:I love love love the Ravenhearst games. Despite that I wasn't going to buy this one as a CE because of the strategy guide. But Margie B to the rescue as usual. Kudos to you and to Big Fish for recognizing a problem and solving it. This will lead to many more CE sales for the company.

Now if only they would get a fix for The Keepers!

thanks Margie B

Hey padres,

Glad to hear that the walkthrough will be helpful to you. Enjoy the game

MargieB

Go to: