asalmons
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Admitting I was wrong....

[Post New]by asalmons on Nov 29, 11 10:57 AM
I was wondering if I am the only fishie who was wrong about this game? In the review thread, I was very discouraged with this game and said some unkind things about it. I finally was able to finish today. After sifting through the tech issues and the kinda slow start, this turned out to be a great game. So, my apologies to the devs.....even if you guys are kinda twisted.

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

Re:Admitting I was wrong....

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Nov 29, 11 11:10 AM
How nice of you to come back on this one. I'm sure the developers will appreciate it and especially anyone who was unsure about the game. I'm pleased that you finally got things sorted out and were able to enjoy it after all.

MoDreams
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,179 Posts

[Post New]by MoDreams on Nov 29, 11 11:26 AM
I agree - so nice of you to come back and say you changed your mind.

It is certainly a lot more challenging than what we have become used to, It requires a lot of patience. And some parts of it are really disturbing. But after many many hours of play, when it finally ended, I found I didn't want it to end!! So I played it again

~~~MO~~~

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Nov 29, 11 2:36 PM
Me too! I have to say that this is an unusual game, in that it takes a while to get a feel for it, which is very frustrating. I was unhappy until about a quarter of the way thru; now that I'm finished(finally!!), I will definitely play again.
One thing I have NOT changed my mind about is the strategy guide-I don't like it, and given the level of difficulty in this game, which in my opinion is much higher than other MCF games, it's quite poor.To really find an answer, I had to exit and come to the forums. I have high expectations for MCF games, and the fact that this guide is so unhelpful is a glaring disappointment in this fantastic series. Please developers, consider a different type of SG next time. This guide left many of us begging for a walkthrough.

Emmy142
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Emmy142 on Nov 29, 11 4:05 PM
I don't think what you are feeling is that unusual. I think the beginning of the game is very disjointed and wasn't very clear at all on what you were supposed to be doing. I'm still disappointed in that. However once you get the grave open, don't want to give too much away, the game was much better and was a good MCF.

Go to: