bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 29, 11 1:11 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter technical issues here only

[Post New]by heddhunter on Nov 29, 11 2:35 PM
(iPad 1)
Game cannot proceed past police station - tasks list is blank, clicking D.Agostino causes instant crash. I requested (and received) a refund from iTunes due to this issue.

Post any Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter technical issues here only

[Post New]by csiegler on Nov 30, 11 9:21 AM
Does anyone know how to get the password for the computer? I am to that level and I cannot get it to go any further.

[Post New]by GoZann on Dec 9, 11 3:57 PM
I just completed the fourth chapter and I'm stock at the map. Nothing is highlighted and I cannot choose anything to continue.

[Post New]by jmoj05 on Dec 13, 11 11:34 PM
I'm stuck at library back from Mel Carter house with the pass. List of object to find is empty, no tak in the list, game freezes. I'm running the game on iPad2

JM

[Post New]by Katzcolena on Dec 26, 11 11:58 AM
I am stuck at the library of antiquarian, I need a invitation. I have found all items on list, placed the phone call, the game is not progressing and there are no other locations on the map available. Please help. iPad 2

Edited on 12/26/2011 at 12:02:13 PM PST

[Post New]by TattyO on Dec 27, 11 2:51 PM
There is really nothing you can do about this! I contacted the support, they only repeat what is written in the troubleshooting area, and when it didnt work I can apply for a refund att applestore. I reinstalled the game, restarted my ipad2, killed all multitasking, and still got stucked for the 4:th time, always in different places.. But somewhere in the middle of the game. This game seems to have big issues on iPad/ipad2, and I can't believe it is still sold in applestore, not playable!!

Is there an upgade coming to fix those very common issues?

[Post New]by Susanb93 on Dec 27, 11 6:14 PM
I am almost to the end, in the department hallway. I collected all items and the game has stopped. It won't let me advance past this screen.

**i just read the walk through for chapter 10, in the department hallway, you are supposed to touch the back wall to begin a puzzle activity. It appears the back wall is not allowing you to touch there to start that puzzle. (I'm using the iPad)

Edited on 12/27/2011 at 6:28:28 PM PST

[Post New]by Mamazone on Dec 28, 11 9:28 AM
Like you, Katzcolena, I'm outside the library, I have found everything, knocked on the door, called Mel, and now it doesn't do anything. SOOO frustrating >:-/ it all worked fine up to that point, though. Bummer. I really was getting into it. Thankfully only $.99 game. Also using iPad.

[Post New]by DeanneJ on Dec 29, 11 12:06 PM
Thanks for the post from heddhunter. I have the exact same issue. I guess I will request a refund as well.

(iPad 1)
Game cannot proceed past police station - tasks list is blank, clicking D.Agostino causes instant crash.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 29, 11 3:25 PM
Hi fishies,

If you're experiencing a tech issue with your iPhone/iPad version of this game, please swim on over to the following help article for some great troubleshooting steps:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, I'd encourage you to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by tw2501 on Jan 8, 12 6:09 AM
Game Crashs on iPad2 with 16GB and iOS 5.0.1 at the computer screen in the surveilance room. Can Not solvente Puzzle or skip it - Game always crashs. As You can see in The Forums and in the rating part in the AppStore, I'm not the only one! As this is near the end I will not reinstall or play again. Please create an update soon!

[Post New]by ToukeyO on Jan 13, 12 4:37 PM
I am stuck outside the Library of Antiquities. I have done all that is required to progress to the next step, but nothing is happening. Can this issue be resolved or do I next to reinstall and start again?

[Post New]by Boricuajaz82 on Jan 21, 12 11:47 AM
The game won't let me to speak to the professor, inside the library chapter. I've restarted the phone, uninstall & re-install the game, but still having the same issue. I can tap on the receptionist and talk to her but the professor.

[Post New]by Gramcracker7 on Jan 25, 12 4:52 PM
I have started this game 3 times and it has stopped 3 times. Can't get beyond finding out Xander in attic. Map is blank and game stopped on map. Really tired of having to keep starting over. Any solution?

Edited on 01/25/2012 at 4:53:08 PM PST

[Post New]by Hods61 on Jan 29, 12 10:09 AM
My game keeps freezing. I know I'm not missing anything in the scenes because I've gone back several times, restarting the game and it freezes earlier each time. I'm very frustrated.

[Post New]by Boricuajaz82 on Feb 4, 12 10:03 AM
Iphone 4 version

The game will not allow me to talk to the professor in the ancient library. If I tap on the librarian, she speaks but the professor will continue to have a glow background and no talking. I've deleted and re-installed the game, rebooted my iphone numerous of times. And still nothing works!!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 4, 12 11:10 AM
Boricuajaz82 wrote:Iphone 4 version

The game will not allow me to talk to the professor in the ancient library. If I tap on the librarian, she speaks but the professor will continue to have a glow background and no talking. I've deleted and re-installed the game, rebooted my iphone numerous of times. And still nothing works!!

Hi Boricuajaz82,

If you've already given all of the steps in our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article a try, please contact our Tech Support team for further assistance, and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer looks at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by Hiddencrazy on Feb 8, 12 5:24 PM
Well, I am still stuck outside the Library of Antiquities again. I've done everything I'm suppose to do. I've contacted Tech Support when it first happened with the version 1.0.0. I thought it was all settled with the latest update(Jan 31, 2012). But I still have the same problem. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by GeishaMuse on Feb 27, 12 8:02 AM
I just downloaded this game for the Ipad2, I haven't paid for the unlock. Based on what I'm reading here, and what the App Store reviews say, I probably won't.

Has anyone had ANY success with the Ipad version even after the update? I've already had 1 game from G5 refunded by Apple due to being unplayable, I was explicitly told that I would not receive another refund on a game for the same reason. Apparently it's "buyer beware" over at Apple.

Go to: