bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Reviews for Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 29, 11 1:13 PM
Hey fishies!

What did you think of Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, and now you can post them right on the game page! For more information about our Game Reviews, please click here.

Once you’ve submitted your review, please feel free to come back and re-post your thoughts in this thread. Remember, a lot of people who will be reading these reviews haven’t played this game yet, so if you’re posting any spoilers, please be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post. You can also add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game so other players can get more out of your review.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game, you can create a new discussion in the game forum. And if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

Re:Reviews for Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 1, 12 6:09 PM
I bought this game when it first came out, I have fun with it, it does have many HOS, that will keep anybody busy for hours.

The graphics are nice and the game is what I call as interesting no boring in any way.

[Post New]by margd46 on Jan 24, 12 9:55 PM
I've played the game twice. The first time it froze early in the game. Now I'm at the last step, and the game is freezing and will not let me advance.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Jul 30, 13 6:54 AM
A lengthy straight HO game with a interesting story. Different type of puzzles for example this is the first time I did ** CPR ** in a game. After one finishes the main game you unlock the unlimited mode where you find all the objects in the HO Scenes.

sunshinej

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Sep 21, 14 10:24 PM
fun little game, some of the puzzle's were hard to understand, but okay game.

Go to: