bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition! Nov. 29, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 29, 11 3:45 PM
We have a new version of Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition available now! The new version of this game addresses the following issues:

Fixed: If players pick up the snake before the fresco part in the wood, the vignette becomes unavailable and players can't pick up the fresco part. (For players who were already stuck here, this will be unlocked automatically after you've updated your game.)

Fixed: Exiting during animation in Christie's room (if not returned within 4 seconds) could lock chair moving.

Fixed: Closing the game while the "H.O. item found" animation plays could make this item invisible in next game session.

Updated: Glints updated; now one glint appears every 5 seconds, was appearing group of glints every 5 seconds.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If this update has not already populated in your Game Manager, there is a way to manually check for waiting updates:

To manually check for updates:

Click on Game Manager Options
Then open the Downloads tab.

Under the Game Updates section, select Manually
Then click Check for Updates

Your game manager will then show you any available updates that haven't already been downloaded.

For more information click on the following link to view our help article:

Game Updates in the Game Manager

You can also get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition! Nov. 29, 2

[Post New]by marian302 on Nov 30, 11 3:28 PM
I did download the newest version and am still having problems when I close the game. It gives me an error and then my wallpaper is messed up and I have to reboot my computer. Any suggestions, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled and it still is happening.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition! Nov. 29, 2

[Post New]by Cameronine on Dec 2, 11 1:06 PM
I can´t even begin to play.. just a black screen and nothing happens? Have tried to uninstall and reinstall, but that doesn´t help? (I have no problems with any other game)

floors
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by floors on Dec 2, 11 2:59 PM
So glad I wasted my money on this game I WANT A REFUND

[Post New]by Mr_Bedlington on Dec 10, 11 9:56 AM
"In the Haunted Manor-Queen of Death I can not get into the Libriary. I have completed the puzzle and then it won't let me click on the door to enter."

Tizzie96
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Tizzie96 on Jan 7, 12 4:10 PM
I got the game before the new version. My problem is Septres. I need 4, which I picked up, then when I needed to use them, there were only 3. I went thru the walkthru twice to make sure I didn't miss any. Is this one of the problems??? Thanks.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition! Nov. 29,

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 7, 12 10:17 PM
Tizzie96 wrote:I got the game before the new version. My problem is Septres. I need 4, which I picked up, then when I needed to use them, there were only 3. I went thru the walkthru twice to make sure I didn't miss any. Is this one of the problems??? Thanks.

No, Tizzie96, I don't think it is one of the problems. The 4th sceptre just takes a bit longer to find. Keep at it and you should find it! They are all listed in the WT.

If you want a SPOILER hint, highlight the area below with your cursor:

You need to get into the library to find it.

Good luck!

Tizzie96
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Tizzie96 on Jan 8, 12 10:02 AM
I know the **** game in the library gives you a scepter, but that's not the problem. I wonder if I placed them out of order that caused the problem. As soon as I got 2 scepters I placed them in the back hands. I'm missing one for the front right hand near the switch.

Go to: