Level 41 Help, please

[Post New]by Meredith2010 on Nov 30, 11 3:56 AM
I am playing in relaxed mode and can not get out of level 41. This game is split into two parts; the right side and the left side. I have completed the right side but cannot proceed with the left because there are no options left. There are plenty of options on the right side of the board so I keep playing and playing and playing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re:Level 41 Help, please

[Post New]by ginnydog1 on Nov 30, 11 9:23 AM
I am having the exact same problem on level 77, split screen, can play all day on the right side but no play on the left. No helpers available. HELP! Please!!

[Post New]by ginnydog1 on Nov 30, 11 10:16 AM
Hey, found a way to get this one and I'm sure level 41 as well. Just go back to menu and hit "replay". that will let you replay that level again. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Meredith2010 on Nov 30, 11 11:34 AM
It worked!!

Thank you so much.............. I was about ready to give up. :-)

[Post New]by portkey on Feb 24, 12 4:42 PM
ginnydog1

Thanks! I must be getting foggy brained playing this game. I went back to the menu so many time I lost count and never say the "replay" button. I thought I'd have to reload the game. You just saved my sanity.

[Post New]by Gramia97 on Aug 21, 12 7:50 AM
it works if you start the game and are on the level you are stuck on, then click the menu button you have the choice to exit the game or at the bottom is the replay, it cost you but at least you get out of the level and get a new chance.

Edited on 08/21/2012 at 7:50:17 AM PST

Go to: