Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

Dag nabbit! The ending?

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on Nov 30, 11 7:55 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Usually I don't give a hoot about the story line but this one drew me in. I accidentally hit the "skip" button at the very end and missed what happened. Who was that little girl? Was she actually Tessa? No that can't be right. And what about the drunk driver? Where'd he come from??

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:Dag nabbit! The ending?

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Dec 2, 11 1:18 PM
I can't get that far either. If you ever get a answer let me in on it to. PLEASE Thanks

Wakame
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by Wakame on Dec 4, 11 5:47 AM
Just finished - what a game!

SPOILER ALERT
*The drunk driver appears from no-where with the sheriffs gun and shoots the sheriff and then is drawn upwards by a shaft of light. The serpent appears only to disintegrate leaving your amulet on the ground. When both amulets are in place the wall disintegrates and the little girl runs off into the 'real world' as everything grows bright and you wake up in hospital with the staff telling you your daughter has come to see you. She doesn't look like the little girl, and she is wearing her ballet outfit, is crying and tells you she loves you. Then it ends. Nothing more about the little girl or the drunk driver. *
Hope that helps!

Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on Dec 4, 11 10:41 AM
It does. Thank you. I guess about the drunk-driver I was confused about his part. Mmm, I'm having a hard time wording this.

Ok, the old man needed to talk to his son in order to get beamed up. So I was trying to work out why SPOILER shooting the sheriff was the drunk driver's retribution. Is retribution the right word?

Wakame
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by Wakame on Dec 4, 11 1:20 PM
Yes, I agree that it does seem a *strange restitution* and I thought so at the time, but then I thought *well, after-all it's only a game! *

Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on Dec 7, 11 1:38 PM
Yeah. Restitution sounds right. I'm always doing that, mixing up words. Bah! Of course, just a game.

flowerchild44
Marlin
Marlin
8,348 Posts

[Post New]by flowerchild44 on Jan 11, 12 11:28 PM
i just finished and what a great game!!! the ending was abrupt, but all in all i really enjoyed this one! will look forward to more from this developer! well done

Go to: