hotdoc29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

**SPOILERS** Looks like we've room for still another ravenhearst next year!

[Post New]by hotdoc29 on Nov 30, 11 8:51 PM
well friends, i just finished mcf8 and i feel that some questions have still not been answered this year, leaving a potential scope for another episode of ravenhearst story next year!!! below are some of the things which i feel support my thought
1. no information about charles dad was given.
2. who is victors mother????
3. why did abigail send her husband and son to the asylum, when they were perfectly sane??? (was it because abigail was mentally sick???)
4. at the end of the story charles says, i will haunt you even in death!
5. also the sketch of the old englishman, in the diary (in the bonus hidden quest), who is he, charles father??

also i was a bit surprised to find that in the end, the detective was not able to rescue the kidnapped blackpool residents, (i presume that they died in the blast)!!

please reply guys! i hope i did not miss anything important!

Edited on 12/01/2011 at 12:47:53 AM PST

MoDreams
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,179 Posts

Re:Looks like we've room for still another ravenhearst next year!

[Post New]by MoDreams on Dec 1, 11 12:08 AM
The missing Blackkpool residents were already dead, their bodies were hanging from the ceiling of the cavern over the house, providing power to Charles infernal organ machine.

I agree these questions are still lingering. Supposedly this is the last of Ravenhearst -- but maybe there could be a sequel such as "The Pirates of Blackpool" tying Phineas Crown and Grace O'Malley and Abigail to the mysterious Mr. Dalimar

And don't forget we now have Emma, Rose and the twins suddenly transported into life in the 21st century.

~~~MO~~~

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 1, 11 12:47 AM
Hi everyone,

I just edited the thread title to warn fishies this thread contains spoilers, just in case they haven't played or finished the game just yet.

bfgRhone

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Dec 1, 11 12:49 AM
Yes my guess is next year Emma, Rose and the twins will join the MD..and though we may never "return to Ravenhearst" again, well something tells me its not the end of Charles and we definitely will be meeting his father in the coming years!

Edited on 12/01/2011 at 12:50:49 AM PST

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on Nov 11, 12 9:20 AM

And don't forget we now have Emma, Rose and the twins suddenly transported into life in the 21st century.

That sounds like the premise to a bad sitcom

Go to: