bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 1, 11 12:05 AM
Journey into the mythical Snowfall Kingdom and investigate the disappearance of children in Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen! From the ashes of the snow, the legendary Snow Queen rises and terrorizes nearby villages with her supernatural powers. Rescue the missing children and stop the fabled Snow Queen before her sorrow brings upon the destruction of the world in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

juttertje
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen Collector's Edition

[Post New]by juttertje on Dec 1, 11 12:23 AM
thank you for the game. bought it immediately after coming out this morning. love the dark parables games like Briar Rose and The Exiled Prince. this will be a nice day while playing the game.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Dec 1, 11 12:34 AM
Just had a quick peek before I go to work looks really good . I love the Dark Parables games and this is perfect to start december . Will have to buy another credit to purchase cant wait to play .

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Dec 1, 11 1:59 AM
ahhhh so mad I bought that masquerade game with my credits n didnt wait for this gem!!! oh well, now Im forced to wait til the SE but I love blue tea games so I know it will be a keeper. Cheerfs!

Angel369
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Angel369 on Dec 1, 11 2:13 AM
: morning everyone...the rain's just stopped and now the sun's trying to come out..and even better this wonderful game is here...it really is stunning and the graphics, as always with Blue Tea games, are beautiful...there's a guide built in which is accessible during the trial game and it looks to be a good length too..even more delights are the morphing objects and some other goodies to collect it seems ..you will not be disappointed if you enjoyed the previos games in this series from Blue Tea Games... ...it does make me wonder why I have no problems with this game which plays like a dream, whilst an offering last week caused me so many problems and still remains out of reach??
Hope everyone enjoys this game and Happy December to you all

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by dakini on Dec 1, 11 4:09 AM
I have so much to do and don't dare sit down with the demo of this because I know my day will be gone if I do So I will try to get everything done first. And here I was going to be so good after the sale.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Dec 1, 11 5:27 AM
I am downloading now and looking forward to playing because Blue Tea makes the only FROGs I enjoy. I don't know if I will purchase the CE, however. I was terribly disappointed in the bonus chapter of Curse of the Nightengale; so much so, that when I replayed it earlier this week, I did not replay that "bonus" chapter. If it hadn't been for that bad experience, I would have hit the "buy" button before even trying. Now, I'll be trying, and reading lots of reviews and I know even if I don't purchase it as a CE, I will definitely get the SE.

[Post New]by Coronagold on Dec 1, 11 10:03 PM
The Hansel & Gretal extra chapter is a bit short. Don't see any incentive to buy it for that. But definitely buy the SE at least. Very much worth it.

Go to: