bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 1, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

kardel
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by kardel on Dec 1, 11 10:13 PM
i wanted to purchase this game i have one game credit and one reward from my monthly buys i went to use both of these, and was told i couldnt use what i had to purchase it why i would like to ask.

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Dec 2, 11 11:31 AM
You can only use your regular monthly game credits (two of them) not the free punch card credits. That's the way they have the system set up.

[Post New]by CALYAD on Dec 4, 11 11:18 PM
Well I got to chapter seven and can't find the last jewel, so stuck. Any tips or suggestions? The guide won't solve my question.

[Post New]by valval4u on Dec 6, 11 11:58 AM
I have no more game play once I completed the globe game in all 28 scenes no games or puzzles total stand still. I uninstalled and reinstalled, started new game same thing all over......anyone else having this problem ?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 6, 11 3:26 PM
valval4u wrote:I have no more game play once I completed the globe game in all 28 scenes no games or puzzles total stand still. I uninstalled and reinstalled, started new game same thing all over......anyone else having this problem ?

Just hints... Once you completed the globe puzzle, did you see something change in the room? Do you have the ancient globe in your inventory?

[Post New]by NellFish on Dec 7, 11 12:42 PM
I am stuck at the end of chapter 6. The guide won't give me a stick that I need to destroy the plants near the pond.
What do I have to do to make him give me that thing?
Sorry for the poor English, I'm Dutch!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 7, 11 2:46 PM
NellFish wrote:I am stuck at the end of chapter 6. The guide won't give me a stick that I need to destroy the plants near the pond.
What do I have to do to make him give me that thing?
Sorry for the poor English, I'm Dutch!

Did you free the children?

[Post New]by ldozzy on Dec 7, 11 5:52 PM
The guide wont give me the stick either and the strategy guide says you need the stick to destroy the plants near the pond to free the children. Total standstill without the stick!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 7, 11 7:12 PM
ldozzy wrote:The guide wont give me the stick either and the strategy guide says you need the stick to destroy the plants near the pond to free the children. Total standstill without the stick!

As I asked in the above post, did you free the children? He won't give you anything until the children are safe.

[Post New]by awsumpawsum on Dec 12, 11 7:28 PM
I am in chapter six and I used the sledgehammer to break the wall and the guide was supposed to speak and give me an axe. this did not happen all I get is the spy glass and caption "I have to deactivate the jail to set the children free." Without the axe I am stuck, cannot finish the game. Has anyone else had this happen?
Very disappointed and frustrated for I am not a fast player as some and have put many hours in this game only to be glitched! Whats up with that BF?

[Post New]by joemamasan on Dec 17, 11 8:34 PM
I am stuck in Chapter 5. In the guide, page 23, it says that I will get a HOS and that I will earn the 2/4 Jewel Collection. After that I will have to pull the lever. I never got the HOS to show up, so I cannot pull the lever to go up the stairs and continue the game. I don't know what is missing. I had the same problem in Hauntgd Manor, Queen of Death, Collector's edition. Expensive way of not being able to play a game with Collector's Edition. Very disappointed.

[Post New]by MommaMischief2 on Dec 19, 11 8:06 PM
I enjoyed playing the other Dark Parables but can only find this one in Collector's edition and as fast as i play them, don't feel the point of buying collectors edition. Does it come in regular non collectors?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 19, 11 8:16 PM
MommaMischief2 wrote:I enjoyed playing the other Dark Parables but can only find this one in Collector's edition and as fast as i play them, don't feel the point of buying collectors edition. Does it come in regular non collectors?

Not yet. This one is new, so it takes a while for the standard edition to be released.

[Post New]by mileseve1 on Dec 26, 11 2:37 PM
awsumpawsum wrote:I am in chapter six and I used the sledgehammer to break the wall and the guide was supposed to speak and give me an axe. this did not happen all I get is the spy glass and caption "I have to deactivate the jail to set the children free." Without the axe I am stuck, cannot finish the game. Has anyone else had this happen?
Very disappointed and frustrated for I am not a fast player as some and have put many hours in this game only to be glitched! Whats up with that BF?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 26, 11 4:07 PM
mileseve1 wrote:
awsumpawsum wrote:I am in chapter six and I used the sledgehammer to break the wall and the guide was supposed to speak and give me an axe. this did not happen all I get is the spy glass and caption "I have to deactivate the jail to set the children free." Without the axe I am stuck, cannot finish the game. Has anyone else had this happen?

Mileseve1 and Awsumpawsum, that is not a glitch. You have many things to do before you can get the guide to give you the axe. Setting the children free is one of them, but there are other things to do before you can even do that. Keep looking around the castle and grounds for active spots and talk to anyone you see.

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Dec 31, 11 4:04 AM
gioco bello,ma non come il resto della serie....bellissima la grafica e coinvolgente la musica......rilassante da giocare nelle feste di natale...consiglio l'acquisto...

GsoSpaGal
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GsoSpaGal on Jan 9, 12 6:20 PM
HELP!!! I'm in the tower and there's supposed to be a hidden object scene and it won't appear. I've tried backing out with no luck. I've noted the jewelry box and the panel and still no hidden object scene. I'd hate to have the game end this way since I've thoroughly enjoyed the game so far. Someone please respond soon since I may just give up and that would really upset me to the point that I'd have to take a long break and I actually have 2 extra freebies since I bought so many games last month. I don't want to be a bad sport so please someone help me

GsoSpaGal
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GsoSpaGal on Jan 9, 12 6:46 PM
Okay so I quit. Maybe I'm just having a really bad day, but I had hoped someone would help me out but it seems my message is lost in cyber space. Makes me really sad because I really loved BFG. Guess I'll just have to find a new hobby

[Post New]by kareyingalls_15 on Jan 13, 12 11:24 AM
joemamasan wrote:I am stuck in Chapter 5. In the guide, page 23, it says that I will get a HOS and that I will earn the 2/4 Jewel Collection. After that I will have to pull the lever. I never got the HOS to show up, so I cannot pull the lever to go up the stairs and continue the game. I don't know what is missing. I had the same problem in Hauntgd Manor, Queen of Death, Collector's edition. Expensive way of not being able to play a game with Collector's Edition. Very disappointed.

Go to: