mlinville
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

branch for fishing pole

[Post New]by mlinville on Jan 15, 09 4:47 PM
I need to find the branch that is out of reach in order to make the fishing pole. Any suggestions?

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

Re:branch for fishing pole

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Jan 15, 09 4:49 PM
What game are you playing? I'm drawing a blank on making a fishing pole right now.............

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 15, 09 4:52 PM
Hi Mlinville- welcome to the forums!

Combine the forked branch with the knife.

If you need more help, please check out the forum for Return to Mysterious Island here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/614.page

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Jan 15, 09 4:53 PM
Welcome to the pond Mlinville - we need a little more detail to help you. We need to know the game you're playing on to be able to help you with your problem

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Jan 15, 09 4:55 PM
No wonder I was drawing a blank...............I haven't been able to get past the second area in that game!!

Thanks prpl !!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 15, 09 5:07 PM
DoobieBear wrote:No wonder I was drawing a blank...............I haven't been able to get past the second area in that game!!

Thanks prpl !!

((hugs))

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Jan 15, 09 5:10 PM
I knew Prpldva could help you.....

mlinville
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mlinville on Jan 16, 09 3:10 PM
I am playing return to mysterious Island. I have a forked stick that I used with my knife and am now looking for the branch to use as a fishing rod. I have a cheat sheet that tells me to go up from the metal plaque and it say s it is too high. Nothing there. I found everything else in that location (acacia thorns) but no branch. Please advise

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jan 16, 09 4:06 PM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Return to Mysterious Island.

Happy gaming!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 16, 09 4:40 PM
mlinville wrote:I am playing return to mysterious Island. I have a forked stick that I used with my knife and am now looking for the branch to use as a fishing rod. I have a cheat sheet that tells me to go up from the metal plaque and it say s it is too high. Nothing there. I found everything else in that location (acacia thorns) but no branch. Please advise

Now you can undo the long knife and use the forked stick from that...

Go to: